1- Misunderstanding

When the boy next to the one Yunji spotted saw the new students, he felt happiness crawling into his heart

  He found them very friendly from the way they were smiling, being good friends with them sounded good.

  He thought more about his brother next to him. The dark brown haired boy was an isolated type of person who didn't talk nor laugh much, and certainly had no friends apart from him.

  The older thought he could finally take a chance and try to have someone he could talk to apart from him. At least improve his conversation skills with strangers.

  He was about to join the crowd to greet the girls, but suddenly did he stop after remembering an important detail he couldn't understand how he forgot.

  His brother wasn't feeling very well just a moment ago. He wasn't feeling a little dizzy or had low energy like anyone else, in his case 'not feeling well' had a way more serious meaning.

  With that he decided to keep standing there, watching the new girls getting all the love and attention of the whole class. That was when a masculine voice he knew well interrupted the silence between the two boys.

"Hyung I know you want to go to them." He turned to his friend who was quietly sitting on the chair, looking at the crowd happening and slowly getting bigger and larger.

Hyung (형): is a Korean term for males which means "older brother".

"Nah I like staying with you more." The slightly older one smiled, not moving an inch from his spot.

"It's alright you can go, I'll be fine." His smile was answered by another soft smile from the other.

"If I'll have to meet them, I'll do it with you."

"I can't join that crowd. There are too many people, they might squeeze me and you know the rest of the story."

  The boy talking, he was a student from that high school, that could've been easily said from the uniform he was wearing. He was quite of a tall boy, with dark brown silky hair, hazel eyes and a particularly plump bottom lip. His face consisted of fairly masculine features but also had that innocent look in the eyes, which made him more of a cute than a hot boy.

  All the features and characteristics mentioned made of him someone very good-looking. The only inconvenient detail that sort of ruined his facial look was his permanent paleness, which wasn't normal for any healthy person.

"I know, we're meeting them together later when there will be no crowd, means when we'll be alone." The eldest said and his brother's lips curled into a smile again, and remained silent afterwards.

  He had a slim face but a chubby smile, which was sort of weird but his big brother found it cute.

  The latter felt happy and honoured he was able to make his precious brother smile, that was all he needed for now.