Prologue: New School

The mid-autumn morning sun gently hit Seoul city, spreading its soft light and warmth on high building and houses

  That sun represented a new day, the day everything started.

__________

  Waking up at the alarm sound, so excited to start her day in her new school.

  Happy, as she didn't like her old one where she only got bullied by the whole school just because she was from a wealthy family.

  Her being always called names and accused me of being arrogant and selfish while that's what parents always told her not to be.

  Having only one friend, Yuna, was the fact that kept her there. Yuna was the school's popular because of her beauty and strong personality, stronger than her friend's one anyway.

  Even though Yuna was good in there, she decided to move to the same high school as her friend.

  Making the latter even happier.

  She could consider herself lucky that her parents could come to Seoul, taking a break from work as they worked in London so they live there too, so they could register their only daughter in that school and get everything ready.

  She quickly put on the new school uniform, which she found beautiful. Then brushed her long dark straight hair and went downstairs just to find her mother cooking breakfast in the kitchen.

"Good morning Mom!" She called excitedly and sat to the table.

"Good morning Yunji dear, had a good sleep? You look in a very good mood." She turned around to the said girl before talking.

"Well you got that right!" Yunji smiled while her mother put a pancake on her plate.

"You should eat well so that you can keep that energy for school!"

"Alright."

  At that moment, her father came in the kitchen, yawning loudly.

"Good morning Korea!" He shouted.

"What are you saying Dad?!" His daughter laughed at him.

"Aish you know, two days ago we were in London so..." He said awkwardly. "Anyway, good morning. Are you ready for this new life?"

"I'm more than ready!" She exclaimed, excited.

"That's good. You're happy and that's all we want from you." The mother said and she grinned.

"Me and your mother are going back to London this afternoon." The father spoke up after a long silence.

  His words made Yunji kinda sad, but it was nothing new for her as they would alway come for few days then go back to London.