8- Nightmare

Namjoon was worried, anytime Yoongi forced Seokjin with him somewhere the stuff never ended well

  Namjoon was worried, anytime Yoongi forced Seokjin with him somewhere the stuff never ended well. Sitting in the empty classroom, he patiently waited to hear the door open and praying he wouldn't find anything unpleasant such as... his brother hurting?

  The last time that stuff restarted, Seokjin was literally unconscious when Yoongi walked out, and Namjoon had to take him to the hospital due to severe wheezy breathing. He couldn't help but hate Yoongi for his careless doings.

  He was scared, Seokjin was already very weak.

  In the meantime of Namjoon's thinking, there were interesting things happening inside the other classroom. Yoongi slammed the young on the hard wall, then proceeded to punch him on the face.

"What now? Are you going to beat me up like you did last time?" Seokjin chuckled with a weak sneer, lifting his head to see him.

"You'd better watch your mouth 'cause I won't hesitate to do it." Yoongi threatened and raised his fist on him.

"Just do it then." He said, him who had been through worse than that. But that wasn't an argument to escape the beating he was about to get...

...

"Anyways."  Yoongi scoffed, looking down at his rival's body on the floor. "Don't pass out now, not before you hear me."

  Seokjin could do nothing but lift his hazels up to see his rival.

"Good, I don't want you near Yunji again, you've caused enough trouble by now."

  Yoongi said no more before leaving the classroom. Seokjin had to put some effort to pull himself into a sitting on the cold floor, exhausted, leaning his back against the wall.

  Yoongi sadly was right, he was a professional at causing troubles to people.

"Seokjin!" He looked at the door and saw his brother running to him then held his shoulders tight. "Can you hear me? Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"Hyung I'm okay." The younger whispered, starting to get breathless.

"Answer to my question. Did he hurt you?" Namjoon insisted.

"No..." Seokjin lied, even though he knew he had a bruise on his cheek. "I'm just tired."

"Let's get to the classroom so that you can sleep and rest, alright?" Namjoon told him softly and earned a weak nod from the younger.

  The taller helped him up and walked him to their classroom where he left the world of reality to his dreamland... Not always beautiful.
______________

  The same feeling all over again.

  Floating, choking, cold, deaf, blind, paralyzed, heavy, breathless...

  But soon enough, before he could try anything, that same hand clutched on his wrist tightly and pulled him. He was expecting to wake at the sudden act just like always, but that didn't take place.