14- Fight

Namjin ahead (BROTHER SHIP DON'T MISUNDERSTAND)

Trigger Warning

"Seokjin-ah, get on my back-" Namjoon told his friend who was walking with him in the hall, almost stumbling on his feet.

"I'm fine hyung." His tone sounded cold, yet the older ignored it and tried again, knowing that his brother was everything but fine.

"You're clearly not." He insisted. "Your face is awfully pale. Stop playing with your strength, you're in a bad shape and you must accept it!"

"I have already accepted it a long while ago, hyung." He talked back with the same tone. "Now please leave me alone."

"Wait- are you upset?" Namjoon questioned with a frown.

"You shouldn't have done that." Seokjin rudely rolled his eyes, making his Hyung boil with anger.

"Yah! What the hell is wrong with you?!" The latter angrily scolded.

"What's wrong with me?! I'll tell you what's wrong with me. You were shouting your throat out about all what happened yesterday's night!" Seokjin yelled back, surprising Namjoon. It wasn't of Seokjin's habits to talk back or rise his voice, so it was making Namjoon go insane with fury. "You exposed me and Yoongi in front of Yunji. None of us had no intention of telling anyone about it, we swore to each other not to tell anyone."

"How could I know? I did that because I thought he was the one who did something to you." Namjoon yelled in return.

"Now you'd better tell me how could I face her again! She knows I lied to her and... she'll hate Yoongi because of me."

  Although Seokjin hated Yoongi to death, he still knew how it felt to be hated for who you were. As much as he hated his enemy, that didn't change the fact he didn't want him to be hated, especially by someone he loved.

"Oh so now you're defending that bastard?!" Namjoon yelled at him, raising his voice higher.

"I'm not defending him, but I don't want anyone to be hated because of me!"

"It's not because of you, it's his fault if he keeps torturing you and making you suffer to please himself, not as if you're already suffering enough!" Namjoon sneered at his last loud words.

"I don't care hyung!" He didn't notice how his brother's hands were tightly clutching on his backpack's black straps, as the loud voices were bringing him bad memories. "I'm not like him."

"As you fucking want and now you better tell me what the fuck were you doing in that basketball hall???" Namjoon's shouting sounded scary and threatening, even to Seokjin who was starting to feel more unwell than before.

"Why do you care?!"

"I'm your hyung, Seokjin!" The oldest gritted. "I'm your older brother! You're under my responsibility!"