3- Jealous

It was only a matter of few days before Yunji and Seokjin started to get close to each other, while Namjoon and Yuna sometimes talked to each other

  Seokjin managed to develop few methods to cover up about his sickness and his abnormal pale face.

  There was that day when the four friends had lunch together, then went to get ready for the sport lesson.

  Namjoon wasn't very satisfied, Seokjin was supposed to skip the sport lesson and go home with him, but the boy refused to skip and told him to go home first.

  Yunji, on her side, liked the sport uniform. The top was sleeveless and made her arms feel free. But the bottom was too short and made her feel overly embarrassed.

"Hi Yunji" A voice behind made her flinch and turn around in a flash.

"Ah Yoongi you scared me!" With a loud exhale she whined, feeling more like laughing.

"I see you still remember my name, I'm glad." He smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Yunji asked without meaning to ignore his words, intertwining her hands together behind her back.

"Well... as you know, I have no class for now so I came here to practice my favourite sport before you and your class would come." He explained, arms crossed and smile still on.

"Oh and what's your that favourite sport?"

"Basketball, wanna play?" Grabbing a basketball, he spoke.

"I don't know how to play, sorry." Shyly did the thin girl answer.

"I'll teach you, what do you say."

"You'll do that??"

"Yes, but you play a match with me in return."

"Deal!"

  He passed the ball to her then walked closer.

  Yoongi took a short time to explain the game's rules and regulations before proceeding to the way of playing and practice.

  Yunji had to admit to him that the sport was way harder than she expected and took way much energy than it seemed.

  It took time for her, running with the ball and following Yoongi's instructions, to finally mark her first hoop.

"Nice!" The boy cheered and clapped his hands. "Good job Yunji! You're excellent for a beginner."