9- Meeting

Seokjin hadn't forgotten about his running trouble, and he wasn't willing to get flare-ups on his first date with a friend, but what could he do when he was so excited

  Seokjin hadn't forgotten about his running trouble, and he wasn't willing to get flare-ups on his first date with a friend, but what could he do when he was so excited. He fast-walked home, after school in order to get himself ready.

  Namjoon wasn't very happy about his decision of going out with Yunji, but as long as he didn't say no, it was fine. He walked in his home, going straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

  Never in his life was he interested in what should he wear. Usually, he would wear the first thing he found in the closet. Now he found himself digging inside it for the perfect outfit. He paused after a while of digging, confused himself of his own acts.

"Why am I giving it so much importance...?"

  He realised, it would be better if he wore the first thing he found. It was a friendship date, he needed to look natural, just natural.
__________________

  A young high school girl stood with long brown straight hair, dressed in a white baggy shirt whichs ends were shoved under her black skirt, long to her knees. On the green grass she stood, near the han bridge, looking around for someone to show up.

  Yunji smiled wide when her brown eyes landed on the young man she asked out just a day before. It didn't look like he payed much attention for his clothing, he was wearing a black sweatshirt with a pair of blue jeans. His silky brown hair bangs perfectly covered his forehead.

  Despite his simple physical appearance, to her eyes he had never looked as pretty and handsome as now.

"Hi."  He spoke while getting closer to her with a smile. "Did you wait long?"

"Oh, no I... I just arrived too." She smiled back at him, her cheeks blushing wildly, Seokjin noticed that.

"That's good!"

  Without any further talking they walked side by side across the bridge, their heads turned to the direction of the sunset until they decided to stop at the side of the bridge to have a better look on the floor sunset behind the city of Seoul.

"Beautiful view from here." Seokjin started a conversation pressing his arms against the bridge's fence.

"Yeah... I love this place." Yunji spoke, slowly copying him. "I've always loved to admire the city from here, especially at this time."

"Me too. It gives me peace." Silence followed his sentence, short thanks to Seokjin who found another topic to talk about. "Do you come here a lot?"

"Yes, I'd say I come here around three times a week." She answered, still staring at the view. "Sometimes alone, and sometimes with Yuna. She's not fan of admiring nature so when I'm with her I can't enjoy this moment without getting pulled away by her."