30- Falling

"Seokjin get down here!"

"I was told the view from up the pillar is amazing, hyung."

"But it's not safe! Come one seriously get down!"

"No hyung I want to see the beach from up there."

"Don't be so disobedient! Listen to your hyung and get down, you're taking a risk."

"Don't worry hyung, I'll just take a quick look then get down."

"Don't come crying to me when that thing collapses and you fall down."

"Nothing will happen..."

  Well the whole story started that way...

_______________

"Hyung!!"

"Hold on tight!!! Don't let go!"

There were no options left for him... no exceptions... really nothing...

"Hyung my hand is slipping! And I can't swim!"

Death was under him...

"No no!!"

"I don't wanna die!! I don't want to!!!"

Tears of fear got mixed with his sweat... soon with salty water if he stayed like that long enough...

"Look! I've got you... See?? I won't let go of your hand, you're not gonna die I promise!!"

What would a big brother tell his little one in a situation like that one?

"I'm scared..."

"D-Don't be... You'll be just fine..."

Are you sure?

"Namjoon help!!!"

Why ask for help so desperately then?

"I'm doing the fastest I can!!"

"He's coming don't worry, I'll just... Try t-to pull you up... O-Okay....?"

What a bad idea he got there...

"Hyung do you think we'll be fine?"

Such an innocent child...

"Of course we will! And now hold on tight... One... Two... Thr- ..."

Silence and a hand left trying to reach for something... an empty hand...

SPLASH

Loud splash and his body immediately started sinking into the darkness... the older frozen ice on his spot and trying to process the fact he just lost his only brother...

"Seokjin no!!!"

______________

  Deep breath...

  A deep breath Yunji took, standing in front of the school building. She wanted to go inside so bad... but she wasn't used to go to school without her boyfriend.