The Lake & the Bright Ass Underwear

He walked up to you putting his hand on your cheek. You looked at him in his eyes. 'Or i'm gonna make sure everyone knows you belong to me' he leaned over about to kiss your neck, assuming he was going to leave something on it. Right before he was able to put his lips on you, you hear a 'KNOCK KNOCK' on the door. He rolls his eyes with so much annoyance on his face. You didn't even know it was possible to do that much. He walked away & laid on the bed. You walked over to the door and opened it. 'Oh hey'

'Hey' it was Cedric. He looked down at your outfit and started blushing, 'I don't mean to barge in and stuff but i really wanted to see you. Do you want to go right now or something it's okay if you don't want to.' He looked down nervously.
'Yes i'll meet you down there. Let me change first' He smiled & nodded his head. You shut the door and looked at Draco who looked so pissed off. 'You're going to go meet with him?' Draco said looking very jealous. 'Yeah i made a promise so i won't be gone for very long. You can stay here if you want until dinner, just if you leave can u please make sure to lock the door?' You walked to the bathroom to change leaving the door a little cracked to mess with draco. 'What do you not get about you being mine?' he said standing up and leaning on the door frame. 'Well your the one who said you were going to make it known that i was, even though i'm technically not and can do whatever i want, so this is on you.' you say as you walk out of the bathroom to put your shoes on. He didn't really know what to say to that because technically you were right. 'Well i don't care. You're mine. He better not try anything because i'll kick his ass. So be back soon so i can have you all to myself.' You started smiling and walked up & kissed his cheek. You turned to walk out & he grabbed your arm pulling you in & kissing you. You both started smiling. 'I'll come back as soon as possible don't miss me too much.'
'When you get back the whole school is going to know you're mine. So Cedric better enjoy your company as much as he can because after today he's not going to be spending time alone with you.' You laughed & walked out.

You made your way down the stair and saw Cedric. He looked up and smiled. He stood next to you & lead you to the lake. 'So this is pretty much it.'
'Really. This isn't much' You said laughing.
'Yeah honestly I just wanted to spend time with you. You know without everyone around.' He looked at you & smiled. It was a pretty nice day so you had a great idea. you took off your robe and socks and shoes. 'What are u doing? he asked as you set down your stuff.
'Just take off ur robe & roll up ur pants.' He listened to what you said and followed you as you walked into the water ankles deep. 'I could get use to this' you said smiling at him. Both of you were staring at the water when you bent over & scooped water, splashing Cedric right in the face. 'Y/N !' He started laughing & chased you around in the water. It had been about 45 minutes and you both started walking back. 'I heard you did a really impressive spell in Dark Arts'
'Yeah but i mean it's no big deal just practiced a lot.' You gave the hint that you didn't really want to talk about it. 'Still impressive though.' He said smiling. Gosh he was always smiling. Got to admit though it was very cute. You made your way to the door and gave Cedric a quick hug goodbye. You walked in your room and Draco wasn't there. You were kind of disappointed but i mean you did just ditch him for Cedric. You walk to go eat dinner and sit by yourself. Draco was no where to be found. All of a sudden people stopped talking loudly & started whispering, some laughing and people gasping.

You look up and see Draco walking towards you swinging something in his hand. Something green. Then it clicked. It was a pair of your underwear! Your bright ass green underwear. 'Here you go love. Must have accidentally taken them with me.' He said smirking. Now you know what he meant about making everyone know you were his. You were embarrassed and that turned into anger. How could he really do that to you on your first day in front of everyone? 'I don't know how many girls you would have to sleep with to get it mixed up but those aren't mine. Sorry wrong girl. I hope she gets them back though because i bet it wasn't good enough to loose a perfectly good pair of underwear over.' You said making it known to him that you were pissed off. He looked shocked not expecting that reply. He thought he was being funny. You walk out of the Hall with the whole school saying 'oooo' 'Damn' and a couple of 'I like her already'.

You stormed off to your room. There was about 98 million different ways Draco could have shown that he wanted to be with you and of course he chose the one that makes you look like your a sleep with on the first date kind of girl. You slammed your door shut & hopped in the shower.

You were in there for about an hour & then heard knocking on the door. You wrapped a towel around you and walked to open the door.

Dracos eyes went wide as you opened the door. Great you weren't in the mood for him telling you it was 'just a joke'. You went to shut the door on him and he caught it walking in.

'Y/N, i'm so sorry.'