Dear Father

You and Draco made your way to your room. You walked in first and Draco shut the door. He turned to you smiling about to say something but stopped. You were pacing back and forth with your hands in your hair. 'Hey hey what's wrong?' He said walking towards you to grab you. You looked at him tears filling your eyes. You can't remember the last time you've let yourself cry, especially in front of someone. You didn't want to cry in front of Draco but you couldn't control yourself. You spoke with tears streaming down your face, 'How could i do that Draco? Why did i get so angry? I didn't want to hurt her, scare her? But it's like i was forced to. Like it was natural. It actually took strength to just burst the light and not hurt HER! I'm a monster!' More tears streamed down your face and you looked down disappointed in yourself. Draco didn't know what to do. He picked you up, catching you by surprise. He laid you down next to him and put his arms around you. 'You are not monster. You are everything far from that.' You two just laid there until you fell asleep. Draco didn't really know how to comfort people but even with him trying made you feel better.

You fell asleep while draco was still awake. He slipped out from you and got out a piece of paper writing:
Dear Father,
I'm coming to you because you are the only person I would think to know what to do. It's (Y/N). I'm really worrried about her. A girl today threatened her and it got taken a little too far. She shattered a light with a spell i've never even heard before. She just got so caught up in the anger I didn't know if she would curse her or not. Dad I really need your help on what to do. She came back crying saying she was a monster! I love her and i need you to help me, tell me how to help her.
Sincerely,
Draco'
He attached the letter to his owl and set it off. He crawled back into bed pulling you back onto him. 'I love you so much. I'm not going to let anything happen to. I'm going to protect you from anything.' he said kissing your forehead. You half asleep and not realizing what you're saying replied, 'Well actually draco i'm the one protecting you. Pansy tried to tell me to stay away from you like who the hell? But i love you too.' He laughed and you fell back asleep on his chest.