Burned Hand Print

You tried to stay stable as possible as you landed in the Hall with everyone still inside. You looked up and couldn't see Draco. Your face was red and your eyes were bloodshot from all the tears. You didn't even care that your cheek was bleeding but you needed to find him. 'Young (y/n) is one of us,' Voldemort said smoothly, 'Great power, she will help us all.' You just stood there numb not being able to think about anything but Draco. You couldn't see him with his parents. You didn't know if Bellatrix actually killed him and Voldemort was just trying to get you not to kill one of his followers. You looked like a complete mess. 'I shall be going,' Voldemort said and then disappeared.

All of the Death Eaters, besides your parents, Bellatrix, and the Malfoys, left. You started shaking again fully not being able to process what happened. 'Sweetheart where's your little Draco?' Bellatrix said laughing making everyone else confused on what just happened. They all noticed the hand print burned in her neck and looked very confused. 'you killed him,' you whispered tears streaming down your face again, 'YOU KILLED HIM,' you yelled completely frantic because you didn't know what was real or not at the moment. You jumped on her and started choking her again, burning the same spot. 'YOU TOOK HIM AWAY. HE'S GONE FOREVER NOW,' you said yelling while sobbing on top of her still holding her throat. She clawed your hands but you didn't care. Lucius dragged you off of her and she laid there coughing, now bleeding from the burn. 'SHE KILLED HIM,' you yelled still sobbing trying to get out of Lucius's grip, 'IT WAS ALL A TRICK SAYING IT WASNT REAL SO I WOULD BECOME A FOLLOWER. HE WAS JUST TRYING TO GET ME TO NOT KILL HER,' you fell on the ground Lucius still holding you back from his twisted sister in law. You started sobbing even harder. 'If this scars on my neck i'm going to be pissed,' Bellatrix said looking in the mirror not even acknowledging what you said. Everyone looked at her showing the complete burn on her neck and then to you who caused it. They couldn't believe it. You closed your eyes, fully sobbing, being held back by Lucius because no one knew if you were going to attack her again. '(y/n)?!' you heard the voice that you love so much say. You could barely open your eyes because of all the crying. But that's when you saw him. Standing in the door frame you saw Draco. His eyes filled with worry and concern for you. You got out of Lucius's grip and stood up. You carefully walked towards him, not knowing if he was real or not. He held out his hand, when noticing your hesitation. You touched his hand with just the tip of your finger and felt he was really there. You quickly grabbed him and held him tightly to you. 'She killed you,' you whispered while not letting him go. He looked up at everyone trying to know what was going on, but no one did. 'If she isn't going to tell you i guess I will,' Bellatrix started to say, but you just were holding onto Draco, 'Long story short, The dark lord took us to the forest to test her magic. We put chains on her hands and neck to keep her down. Said somethings that would pushed her to the edge, but that wasn't working. I went through her head & all I could see was Draco. So He gave me permission to take advantage of it. I made a charm that would look like Draco was there and I killed him, right in front of her,' she added a laugh after saying that, but everyone was just staring, 'Blah blah blah I put the blame on her and then this crazy bitch burned almost the whole forest down, NOT EVEN HAVING A WAND. She then grabbed me, choked me, burned me while doing so and the The Dark Lord told her enough, marked her and here we are now. Not seeing Draco as soon as she came back probably is the reason she bloody attacked me for no reason,' she finally finished. Everyone's attention switched towards you, but you were focused on Draco still holding onto him. Lucius walked over to Bellatrix to look at her neck. The perfect handprint of yours was burned into her neck. He laughed while looking at it, 'Must of really pissed her off,' he then walked towards you. 'You two go to bed,' He said to you and Draco, mostly wanting Draco to get you away from Bellatrix. He walked out leading you to his room.

'Why would you use Draco to find out her ability?' Lucius snapped at Bellatrix.
'It was the only thing she could think about, even in a life or death situation. Call it fair game,' she said laughing.
'Yeah well she practically branded you for it,' Your father said causing everyone to laugh.
'I didn't know Draco meant that much to her,' Narcissa said and your Mother agreed.
'Well now we know Draco will always be safe,' Lucius started, 'Because after that, she will never let him be in a situation alone that could get him killed.'

Draco walked in first but you were still shaking. You would not let his arm go. 'It's okay i'm here i'm not leaving,' he said hugging you and kissing your forehead. 'I thought i lost you,' you said into his chest. 'Your not getting rid of me that easily,' he said laughing. You chuckled and kiss him. He kissed you back and then looked into your eyes. 'I love you so much,' he said looking deeply at you. 'I love you more.' He hugged you again. 'Okay let's get you cleaned up,' he said gently brushing his thumb over the cut on your cheek. He ran you a shower and was about to leave but you made him stay, just to sit in the bathroom. You got out and put one of his shirts on. He did a spell on your cheek to heal the cut. 'Get over here,' he said grabbing you closer to him. You snuggled up onto his chest and quickly fell asleep from the exhaustion.