The Winner Is...

Hermione and you spent the whole next day practicing your dance. It was actually really fun. You informed her on yours and Draco's bet, making her want to win even more. Especially because it would be the two of us loosing to him. You were in charge of what we were going to wear, which scared Hermione a little bit, knowing you wanted the theme to pretty much be sex. You on the other hand, could not wait to make her wear the outfit. The Monday it was on, all the classes got cleared so everyone could go. All the teacher's put together an additional room, with a stage and seating for everyone. You and Hermione made your way back stage, getting ready. 'Doll let me see what your wearing before I go on,' Draco said before you went in the room. He was 2 acts before you. 'Nope wouldn't want to make this more of an unfair fight then it already is, because this outfit will be all you're going to be thinking about.' Draco smirked and kissed your cheek. 'Well good luck to you too,' You smile and pulled his collar down to kiss him, 'I won't need it.' You winked at him and he was walking to go on. You dragged Hermione to go watch him with you. 

Draco looked a little nervous. You could tell he's never sung in front of this many people before. He turned and saw you staring, you gave him a comforting smile. He turned to the people playing the music and nodded his, making it start. ( Draco sings take me to church by Hozier, so all credit goes to him.) He began to sing and you got really nervous. He was really good and you did not want to loose.
' My lover's got humor.
She's the giggle at the funeral
Knows everybody's disapproval
I should've worshipped her sooner
If the heavens ever did speak, she's the last true mouthpiece-
You turned to whisper in Hermione's ear, 'Is this a muggle song, it's not written by a wizard?'
She shook her head no. You both looked at each other and then back to Draco. He wrote it. 'It's about you,' Hermione whispered in your ear. You felt yourself blushing, thinking it probably wasn't. But when he made eye contact with you singing, you knew it was.
'We were born sick, you heard them say it
My church offers no absolute
She tells me worship in the bedroom
The only heaven Ill be sent to, when I'm alone with you-
You stared at Draco singing beautifully. You didn't know he could, but now it was another thing about him that you just fell in love with.
'A-amen, amen, amen
Take me church I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll you my sins so you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good god, let me give you my life
You stood there, amazed like everyone was in that room. Everyone was silent as he sung, taking it all in. You could feel a tear slip down your cheek, but you quickly wiped it away. He finished and everyone in that room was on their feet clapping, even Harry and Ron. He walked up to you about to say something but you cut him off by hugging him. 'I take that you like the song?' You nodded in his chest. You let go and kissed him. He kissed you back but pulled away. 'Go change hurry before you have to go, I'm going to go stand in the audience to get a better view,' he said with a wink and walked out. Hermione dragged you to get changed.

'Are you wearing the bra I brought for you to wear?'
'Yes y/n! Don't yell that over the stall!'
'Well i'm just make sure.'
You both walked out in very short skirts and white button ups but they were tied, making them cropped and very tight. You bought fishnets and ripped them to show more skin. 'Are you sure about these outfits?' Hermione asked sounding a little nervous.
'Of course. Don't worry you look hot,' You said pushing the strands of hair out of her face. 'Plus the teachers aren't here, just the prefects, but what are they going to do?' You both laughed. You were about to go out when Hermione stopped you. 'I have an idea,' she said as she grabbed her wand. She casted a spell causing both of your shirts to be completely soaked, and both of your hair in a beach wave style. You looked in the mirror and saw your dark green lacy bra was pretty much on display through the wet white shirt. Same with her red one. 'My my Granger, maybe you should stay away from me, i seem like a bad influence.' You laughed and grabbed her arm. Rushing to go on.

The curtains opened and it was completely dark. The only light was half way green and half way red to show the different houses you were in. The silhouettes of the two sitting on chairs were the only thing seen. Hermione was sitting with her legs crossed and you were sitting back words with your legs spread. Thank god for the spandex under. The music started playing and you leaned backwards on the chair, still only your silhouette showing. Hermione doing a different move, but still in a seductive way to match you. You stood up, still with the chair in between your legs and high kicked right before you started to sing. As soon on you started singing, the light turned on revealing you and Hermione. And everyone started cheering, but Draco's jaw dropped. You began,
'Baby can't you see I'm calling?
A guy like you should wear a warning
It's dangerous, I'm falling
More cheers came when you started singing. You danced with Hermione copying your moves and continued singing.
'There's no escape, I can't wait
I need a hit, baby give me it
You're dangerous, Im loving it
You winked at Draco causing his face to blush. He did not know you were going to do this, maybe a little dancing with singing. But here you are, being extra as hell. He looked around and saw all the boys basically drooling.
'Do you feeling me now?'
He was started to get a little jealous as all the boys started cheering and whistling. He looked at you and saw the smirk you had on your face. He shook his head smiling, knowing you were doing this on purpose. Trying to see how he would react.
'With a taste of your lips , i'm on a ride
You're toxic, Im slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you, don't know that your toxic?
Draco stood there just watching you dance, putting on quite the show. No offense to Granger, but he knew all eyes were on you. The way you moved, the way you sung. He didn't though appreciate all the skin being shown, especially the see through shirt and the visible bra. He caught you making eye contact with him, and saw you looked down. He did to and had to cover his pants with his bag. You and Hermione finished by sitting back down, and the lights turning off. Everyone stood on their feet and cheered. Many of the boys were whistling, causing Hermione to blush. Draco ran to meet you.

'That was great, we are definitely going to win,' you said to Granger full of pride.
' There's no way we won't,' Hermione said but stopped as she saw Draco standing behind you. 'I'm going to wait over there. We were the last act so they'll let us know who won soon.' You turned around and ran into Draco, not knowing he was there. He put his hands on your shoulder and took a deep breath. 'What are you wearing?' he said shakily. 'Oh this old thing? I found it in the back of the closet.' He shot up, looking at you in the eye, causing you to get a little nervous. 'As soon as the is over we are going to bed.'
'Draco it's only 3 in the afternoon, I'm not tired,' you said innocently.
'Yeah well I don't care,' he said pulling you close to him trying to cover you up with his body. You laughed as he looked very flustered.

'By a unanimous vote, the winner is....'

'Y/n Y/L and Hermione Granger!'

You both ran out, still in your costumes to get the slip that rewarded the points. You hugged Hermione thanking her for helping you over and over again. You ran to Draco and showed him the slip, 'Guess you're all talk huh Malfoy,' you said laughing. 'Yeah Yeah whatever you won,' he said pouting. 'Cmon loser let's go,' you grabbed his arm and you both started walking to your room.

You didn't changed out of your costume, so the entire way to your room many people were starting at you. Draco managed to give a dirty look to everyone we passed on the way there for looking. You walked in and sat on the bed, '*fake yawn* Oh man I'm so tired, I think I'm going to go to sleep,' you said with a smirk.
'Oh no we are not sleeping,' Draco said and then locked the door.