Christmas Dinner

You pulled up to the house and hurried inside with the gift & dress. You saw Draco in the kitchen so you snuck past him and made your way upstairs his room to mess with him. You were hanging the dress in the closet when you could hear 'Oh your back! Where is (y/n)?' coming from Draco and then footsteps running up the stairs. Draco pushed the door open looking for you while you were in the closet. He walked to the bathroom and you walked out. 'Miss me?' He turned around and picked you up, hugging you tightly. 'Yes a lot actually' You smiled and kissed him. 'So what did you do while I was gone?'
'Nothing really. I helped dad with some stuff and walked around trying to pass time. So where is your dress?' he said walking to the closet.
'Don't even think about it Draco, I put a spell on it so you couldn't sneak a peak.'
'You're joking. So now i really have to wait?'
'Yes. And only because you were complaining about it before i left,' you said laughing as he looked annoyed.
'How was shopping with my mom?'
'It was good she helped me pick out the dress and then we got food and other stuff. I really like her.'
'What other stuff? and that's good, she really likes you' It felt really good to know Dracos mom liked you, and so did his father. 'Don't worry about the other stuff you'll know soon enough.' He looked at you & rolled his eyes. You laughed and walked up to him to kiss his cheek. 'Cmon lets go down for dinner.' He held your hand as you walked down the stairs.

** Christmas Day/ The night of the party**

You looked up at Draco who was still asleep. You slipped out of his arms and grabbed his present from the closet. You jumped on the bed to wake him up, which he was not too found of. 'Bloody hell what time is it?'
'Its 8 sleepy head. Wake up i wanna give you something.' He sat up & rubbed his eyes. You handed him a tiny box with a ribbon around it. He opened it and reveled a ring with a silver drago wrapping around the square cut green gem. 'I know you wear a lot of rings and how your name means Dragon. Plus i know how much you like dragons too. Merry Christmas! If you don't like it we can take it back and get something else.'
'Are you kidding me, (y/n)? This is perfect. I love it. It's like the coolest thing i've ever seen.' He put it on and grabbed you and kissed you, 'Thank you so much.' You smiled & took his hand. 'I have something for you too' He got up and grabbed a box that was on top of his cabinet. He hands it to you and you open it. It was a sliver locket with a green gem boarder around it. You open it revealing a picture of you two slow dancing from the night of the event. But only it was moving to show a clip of him spinning you out and pulling you close to kiss you. 'Draco this is amazing. I love it so much.' You pretty much tackled him with the hug you gave him. 'I'm glad you like it love.' He grabbed your chin and kissed you, 'Now let's go back to bed.' You laughed and nodded your head as he covered you both up and wrapped his arms around you.

Draco had the whole day planned out for you two until the party. First he took you outside to show you the trees and how parents had them each decorated. You were stunned it was so beautiful. Draco walked up ahead and you leaned over quickly and made a snowball. 'Draco!' you screamed pretending to be in trouble and he shot around quickly. As soon has he did you through the snowball right square into his nose. You laughed and went up to him who was holding his nose. 'I'm really sorry' you said laughing, 'I wasn't aiming for your nose, but my aim isn't the very best.' He looked at you and smirked. He grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder. 'Draco i don't know what you're doing but put me down!'
'Nope someone has to learn their lesson' Draco walked over to a huge pile of snow and threw u into it. You sneezed because of how cold it was. Draco started laughing as hard as he could while he stood there watching you covered in all the snow. You looked up and gave him a grin. Then you sprung up tackling him in the snow. 'Ow (y/n), I landed on a rock.'
'Oh my gosh i'm so sorry.'  You said getting off of him. Then he grabbed a handful of snow and pushed it into your face. You looked at where he was laying and the only thing that was there was plain fluffy snow. 'Draco i'm going to kill you!'
'AHHH' Draco said as he ran back into the house with you chasing him. He was about to get away when his shoe slipped from the left over snow on them and he ate it right in the living room, right in front of Lucius. 'THATS WHAT YOU GET!'  you said laughing & holding your stomach. 'Uh sorry dad, we're going to go back upstairs.' Lucius didn't say anything, just rolled his eyes.

You laughed all the way up the stairs and as you went into Dracos room. 'Shut up it wasn't that funny'
That only made you laugh harder, 'Draco, yes it was.' You both changed out of your clothes and you grabbed one of Dracos hoodies, since it went down to your mid thigh you didn't wear shorts. He put on grey sweatpants leaving his shirt off. 'Like what you see?' he said with a grin on his face. You blushed and walked over to him, 'Yeah i do,' you said putting your hand on his chest. You pushed him on the bed and climbed onto his lap. You kissed him and he wrapped his arms around you making you closer. You started kissing his neck and he let out a deep exhale. You stopped and looked at him smiling, 'There might be something on your neck.' you said laughing.
'I don't care, as long as it's from you.' He said kissing you gently. 'Come on let's watch a movie' You nodded and he pulled you closer onto his chest.

A few hours pasted and you had to get ready for the dinner. Draco got ready in his room and you got ready in the spare bedroom. You did a simple makeup look with winged eyeliner with a gold shadow. You curled your long black hair, which Draco and pretty much no one had seen because you didn't do it like ever. You put on the locket Draco got you and slipped on the green dress. You made your way to the top of the stairs seeing Draco at the bottom waiting for you.