Family Gathering

Draco helped you carry your trucks down the stairs, making it known he could just just magic to carry them, but he insisted on doing it the old fashioned way. Well until he got tired and annoyed and just used magic anyway. 'How are we going to get there? The train leaves tomorrow not tonight,' you said crossing your arms. 'We are going to use a Portkey,' he said giving a devilish grin. He knew the story you told him how it made you really sick the last time you traveled by portkey and that really amused him. 'All right let's go we have to go to the forset,' You rolled your eyes to that because you were wearing a black maxi dress since you would be seeing his parents. You treaded in the thick brush wearing heels with Draco there to catch you if you fell. 'Why did you wear those shoes?'
'Because I don't want your parents to think i'm a slob. Got to dress nice you know.'
'They love you regardless, but smart thinking.' You both finally stopped and Draco sent down the luggage. 'Okay make sure you have ahold of your truck and then grab my hand.' You gave him a confused look because you couldn't see any object around to grab onto. You grabbed your truck tightly and then held onto Dracos hand. With that you both vanished to the manor. The spinning finally stopped and you started peddling in the air to not fall when you got to the ground. 'Oh I think i'm going to be sick,' you said trying to regain your balance. Draco laughed and pulled you into a hug from behind. 'You'll be okay let's go,' He kissed your cheek and used magic to carry the luggage. You both made your way to the Manor with your heads up and your chests out, using all the confidence you've ever had.

'Draco, (Y/n)! How wonderful to see you both,' Narcissa said giving you both a hug. 'You too Narcissa, but i was wonder have you seen my father'- you said to her but then stopped when you saw the tall slim man walk in. He held his arms open saying, 'Oh how i've missed you so much!' waiting for you to give him a hug. Rage filled you. Betrayal was the only thing you were thinking about. How your own Father sold you like a pawn to one of the most dangerous wizards to ever to live. Your wand slipped out of your jacket sleeve like it was perfect timing. You held out your wand and casted 'Finestra!' at your father. Draco recognized the start of the spell no one knew came from and pushed your arm in the different direction causing the couch to, technically blow up. 'Love you need to calm down,' Draco said in your ear but rage filled your thoughts. Narcissa was standing with Lucius and your mother just watched how it would play out. Lucius tried to end it, but your mother stopped him to allow you, like it was how your family deals with situations. She whispered in Lucius's ear quickly enough to were you couldn't hear, 'I want everyone to see what she can do,' causing a grin to spread across both of their faces.
'How dare you even look in my direction! So much as to say you missed me! You deserve far worse then what that spell was going to do to you for what you did to me! I am your daughter but apparently that doesn't mean shit to you!' you said yelling causing the space in between you between to close. You put your wand to his throat and he didn't flinch.

'Great now let's kill him!' you heard a women hiss and then laugh loudly to you. You look up and saw the women and many other people staring, who filled in from the dinning room. 'Who the hell are you?'
'Aunt?' Draco said confusedly until she walked closer into the light. It was a fairly tall women with ratty curled hair and she looked freaking insane. 'Draco how lovely, but now I want you to introduce me to the girl,' she said with a serious look on her face, noticing the damage you did. You laughed and looked at your father, then to Draco, then to Your Mother who was still standing next to Lucius and Narcissa. You lowered your wand still laughing. 'So I see we invited the famous Bellatrix Lestrange to the family gathering,' you still laughing because this was unbelievable, 'She's your aunt?' you asked turning to Draco. He nodded and just looked at you, who was clearly freaking out so everyone was being careful. 'As if you couldn't tell Bellatrix, I'm the daughter of these two,' you said waving your wand to the two. 'And you did that?' she said getting closer to you. 'Yeah didn't take you for being blind.' you said annoyed and walked closer to her. She started laughing loudly again clapping her hands. You grinned at the disturbing sight. 'He's going to want to meet you soon! He's going to want to meet you soon!' she said jumping around looking crazy.
'Who?' You said getting in her face.
'The Dark Lord,' she said smiling. Your stomach dropped remembering why you were mad in the first place. You turned around with your wand held up about to cast another spell at your Father. Draco quickly ran over to you and dragged you to his room. 'We'll call you down we're ready!' your Father said to you laughing.
'Shut the hell up!' you said yelling, now hanging from Draco's shoulder because you wouldn't leave with him. 'I like her already,' Bellatrix said to your mother. 'Yeah but she better loose that attitude quick when he arrives,' Lucius added.

Draco threw you on the bed and climbed on you pinning your arms down. 'Are you going to calm down?' he asked in a calm voice. 'No,' you snapped, 'How could he act like that ? It's fine Draco this is how we deal with stuff in my family, but now I definitely have a reason to be mad now.'
'Well then i'm not getting off,' he sighed. You tried to get up multiple times but failing each attempt. You sighed and looked at him staring at you smiling. You laughed and he kissed you before getting off. 'I'm sorry,' you said quietly. 'Oh don't worry about it, you were just mad.' he put his arm around you, 'But when you-know-who gets here you can't do that. Please promise me. I can't loose you. We have to do whatever he says.' You nodded and replied, 'I promise, i'll do anything to keep us safe,' you pulled him closer and kissed him. You could hear Narcissa calling us down to the dinning room. You could feel your heart stop in your chest. You turned to Draco and said, 'You need to promise to do everything he says too okay?' He nodded and took your hand leading you down stairs.