I Forgive You

'You look good,' Draco said over the song that still played loudly down the stairs.
'Yeah I know,' you said taking another drink out of the bottle. You both stared at each not saying anything. With the heavy mix of alcohol in your system, you got annoyed way faster. Is he not going to say anything? Really? That's all he's gonna say? He's not even going to apologize for the hurt it brought me? You rolled your eyes and walked past him. He grabbed your arm stopping you, 'Where are you going?'
'When you actually want to talk you know where I'll be, fuck the whole starring thing. I love you, but you have no words to say after I saw that? Love potion or not, I deserve an apology. I would think it wouldn't need to be asked for if you loved me back,' after finishing that you got out of his grip and made your way down to your friends. Draco decided he would talk to you about it when you were sober, but he didn't know you wanted to talk about it now. He got annoyed now that he had to watch all these guys try and dance with you, while you just drank more.

All the boys cheered at your return. You had to admit, you loved the attention. You raised the bottle and started dancing again causing all of them to laugh. You passed the bottle between you 4 and continued dancing.

*** Im a slave 4 you by brittany for the next song***

Everyone was drunk, except Draco and some others. Everyone was dancing. 'I fucking love this song,' you whispered in Ron's ear as it began to play. Fred came up behind you and grabbed your hips. Draco was clingy the stair railing so hard it turned his knuckles white. He was full of jealously. You leaned back on Fred's chest, just enjoying yourself. Ron pulled you back putting his hand on your waist as you were facing him. 'Baby don't you wanna dance up on me?' you whispered in Ron's ear to copy the song. He laughed and blushed. You copied the deep breaths the song did causing all the boys to blush. Draco couldn't take anymore. He went over to where the music and changed the song. He changed it to the song that no one knew was your 'secret stripper song' as Draco would call it. You hated that he called it that, but he was not wrong. Draco changed it and ( you can pick the song ) started playing. You didn't know who changed the song but you didn't care. Ron laughed at the excitement you had on your face. You wrapped your arms around Ron's shoulders slowly dancing. You were enjoying yourself so much, completely forgetting about Draco. Ron whispered he was going to go to the bathroom and you nodded. You danced by yourself since Fred and George were getting more drinks and Harry went with Ron. You felt arms wrap around your waist. You looked down and new exactly who it was.

You spotted the ring he always wears, the one you got him for Christmas. He held you gently, not knowing if you were going to protest his touch. You turned around and wrapped your arms around his neck looking him in the eyes. His hands were on your hips keeping you close. 'I knew you changed the song,' you said smiling. 'What can I say? I know you like it,' he replied laughing back. His smile faded. 'I've missed you so much. I wanted to wait till you were sober to not ruin the night for you. I love you so much, i'm so sorry,' he said resting his forehead against yours. You took a deep breath and then looked him in the eyes. ' I was going to forgive you, I just wanted you to say sorry first,' a smile came on both of your faces. He pulled you closer and kissed you deeply. You kissed back never wanting it to end. He was the one to break the kiss. 'Let's dance before YOUR party ends, then let's go to bed?' You nodded and starting dancing with Draco.

For the rest off the night you continued drinking and dancing, but now Draco wasn't letting anyone touch you anymore. George did try to steal you away from Draco, but Draco shot him the most dirty look he could causing everyone to take the hint. Ron suggested to do body shots and everyone agreed. You walked over to get the limes and salt and saw Hermione standing alone with a drink in her hand. 'What are you doing alone,' you asked almost yelling over the music.
'Oh um i'm'- You didn't let her finished and grabbed her arm and pulled her back with you to everyone. 'It's okay (y/n) you don't have to'-
'Just shut up,' you said laughing.

You made your way back with Hermione. 'So does everyone know how to do this?' you asked the group. Ron was the only one who shook his head yes. 'Okay well then I'll show you,' you said with a smirk turning to Draco. He just looked at you, confused, waiting for you to continue. You handed the bottle to Harry after pouring the shot in the glass. You put the lime in Draco's mouth with the inside facing out. He was really confused on what was going on. 'Now the fun part,' you said making everyone confused. You pulled Draco closer to you and licked up his neck causing him to tense up. You sprinkled the salt on where you just licked and handed the salt to Ron. You licked the salt, took the shot, and kissed Draco to take the lime. Draco look obviously flustered and the whole group started clapping as you took the lime out of your mouth. 'All right Ron, now do that to Hermione,' you said winking at Hermione. She blushed and so did Ron. 'Cmon to be a buzz kill!' Draco said wrapped his arms around you from behind. They did and you cheered. Harry did one on Ron causing everyone to laugh. Hermione did one off Ron, and Ron couldn't stop blushing. Fred and George did one off of Harry at the same time, except they didn't take the lime. Draco did one off of you, making sure to do it right on your cleavage. He didn't do it fast though, he did it really slow and your knees felt weak. Not knowing if it was caused by Draco or the alcohol. All of you continued to dance and Draco came up behind you. He leaned over to whisper in your ear, 'I want to take that dress off so bad.' You turned around and looked at him while putting your arms around his shoulders. You playfully dropped the strap of your dress off your shoulder, making your cleavage show even more. He quickly pulled it back up, 'Your such a fucking tease.' He started kissing your neck, but you pulled away to whisper in his ear, 'Just wait till we go back to my room,' he had a playful smirk on his face for the rest of the night.

It was around 2 in the morning when everyone started leaving. All the Gryffinfors left and Draco pretty much dragged you to your room. You walked in first, but was quickly turned around and was pressed against the wall. Draco had his hand on your throat, causing you to smirk. 'You know I told you not to wear that dress without me right?'
'You were there,' you said as innocently as possible.
'You didn't know I was going to be there or not.' he said getting closer to your face.
'So what?'
After you said that Draco kissed you deeply. He pulled you as close as he possibly could and you did the same. You were fidgeting with the buttons on his shirt to get him to take it off. He did and you pushed it to the ground. He picked you up and you both fell on the bed. He took off your dress and kissed you everywhere. He left hickeys on every possible place he could. You felt like your skin was on fire. You missed his touch so much, you didn't know what only a few days without him would do to you. He came back up and kissed you deeply again. You lowered your hands and was unbuttoning his pants, getting them off as fast as you could.