Malfoy's House

You were still asleep when Draco woke up. His owl gently few into your room placing the letter on your bed & then left. Draco opened it and read:
'Dear Draco,
That is very interesting and honestly i don't know what's going on. The amount of strength she has at this is is very peculiar. You should just make sure she doesn't seriously hurt someone until I see you two again. I've talked to her parents and since they aren't going to be home for Christmas I offered for her to stay with us. I'll see you in a week to discuss this more.
Sincerely,
Father'
He put the letter down and held you closer to him. You woke up smiling and kissing him. 'Why are you in such a good mood?' you said giggling.
'My dad said you're spending Christmas with us. Since your parents are going to be gone.' You shot up with excitement as you fully comprehended what he said. 'Really ! You're not joking right?'
'Of course i'm not joking. So i guess i won't have to worry about not seeing you for 2 weeks' He said laughing.
'This is going to the first Christmas that i'm going to be spending with people, other than just me and my house elf.' You said with a slight chuckle but it fading out when you realized how sad that actually sounded.
'Well love your never going to be alone again so you better get used to it.' He pulled you into a kiss. 'But let's go we have to get ready for class.' You nodded your head and you both got ready.

**skipping to christmas break**

You & Draco boarded the train to go back to his manor. The train ride felt short because you slept on Dracos lap the pretty much the entire time. You both were making your way out when you saw Lucius waiting for you two. 'Draco, (Y/N), wonderful to see you two!' You walk up and give him a slight hug which caught him a little by surprise before he hugged you back. 'Come this way, the car is over here.' You made your way to the car and sat in the back with Draco. He held your hand as you got kind of nervous. I mean a whole two week at Dracos house. You guys pulled up to the manor and it struck you with awe. It was huge and painted black. You walked in & it had tall windows and a huge stair case. 'Come on love, I'll show you to my room.' You grabbed your bag and followed Draco up the huge stairs. You walked into a big room with all black interior with a fire place in the corner. There was a kind size bed right in the middle and you walked over and fell onto the bed. Draco laughed. 'I love your room,' you said smiling.
'Well i love you'' You stood up & kissed him. You went to pull away & then he grabbed the back of your neck & then leading you against the wall, never breaking the kiss. He picked up and sat on the bed with you on his lap. He started unbuttoning your shirt when you hear a knock on the door. That scared you and you feel backwards on the floor. Draco started bursting out laughing not being able to control himself. 'Just go answer the door' you said annoyed rubbing the back of your head. Draco looked at the door and stopped laughing, 'Oh sorry dad what's up?'
'I was wondering if you and (y/n)  would company me outside. So she could show me some stuff.'
'Yes of course we'll meet you down there'
'Good.'

'What did your dad want?'
'Okay so don't be mad but at the ball i told him about how you're so good at magic. And now he kinda wants to see' Draco said looking very nervous and putting his hands behind his back, making the cutest face on purpose. You had to pretend you didn't hear him say this to his dad at the event and walked up and kissed him on the cheek. 'I'm not mad, let's go your dads waiting.' Draco grabbed your hand and lead you outside.

You walk out to a beautiful backyard with a giant fountain in the middle. Beautiful pavements lead from it and beautiful flowers were growing in bushes. 'So (y/n) Draco tells me your pretty good at spells. Why don't you show me the fire one?'
You nodded and pulled out your wand. You replicated the spell you've done before. Changing that it wrapped around Draco and Lucius and then having it shoot into the air. Getting caught up in the adrenaline you did another spell without Lucius asking. You casted it and lighting shot out of sky, looking like you pulled it from sky and throwing it into a statue they had built, breaking it in half. Blinded by the excitement you casted 'Finestra!' making the already broken statue fully crumble. You look up suddenly remembering that they were watching you. 'I'm so sorry, i'll ask my parents for the money to fix your um statue.' You said putting your wand away and putting your head. Draco started bursting out laughing and Lucius started clapping, which was not the reaction you thought was going to happen. Draco ran up to you and pulling you into a hug, 'That was amazing!' You smiled and turned to Lucius.

'Well I can see Draco was not lying! That was amazing! Where did you learn those i've never seen the last one ever done till now?'
'I don't really know i practice a lot. It has just come natural to me. And the last one i heard it in my head and tried it. So i made it? I don't really know, maybe i just heard someone say it and did it again.'
'Still outstanding (y/n). I am very impressed.'
You smiled & turned to Draco, who was already smiling at you.

You ate dinner with the Malfoys and made your way to bed. You hop into the shower with being interrupted every minute by Draco asking if he could get in too. He finally stopped when you agreed. You both got out and made your way to bed. You slept in one of Dracos shirts and it had become your new favorite thing now. You laid on his chest as he covered both of you up. 'I love you' he whispered as he was falling asleep. You look up and see him asleep  already. 'I love you draco. More than everything.'

It was the morning and you were still asleep. Draco made his way downstairs to get a drink and come back upstairs. He saw his father on the couch thinking. 'Are you okay dad?'
'You were right draco. I've never seen anything like that before.'