Call it Fair Game

Draco woke up before you. He looked down at you with full admiration. He was so heartbroken seeing you fully break down while being held by his father. Seeing you sobbing on the ground made him never want to see you in that pain again. He also couldn't believe that he was the idea that brought it. It really made him realize how much you two needed each other. He saw the make up still staining your face from the tears and how the cut was still faintly there. He decided to get up carefully to not wake you. He made his way downstairs, trying to be as quiet and quickly as possible, to bring some food upstairs. He made his way down and saw both of your families in the kitchen.

' Where's (y/n)?' your father asked while Draco was digging through the fridge, grabbing orange juice.
' She's still asleep,' Draco replied fixing a plate for you and him to take upstairs.
'Well almost killing me must of made her SO tired,' Bellatrix spat sitting at the table with your mother and Narcissa.
'Well you did fuck with her mind, call it fair game,' Draco said with a grin, mocking what she last night about digging through your mind was fair game.
' Language,' Narcissa said while taking a drink of her coffee. Your father and Lucius had to hide their grins.
' I still can't believe it,' your mother said, ' that she was able to do that,' she had a smile on her face, same with your father.
'Makes it sound like you want her to be able to do that kind of magic, to hurt someone? Don't you think?' Draco said angrily, ' Shes not a monster or a weapon. She's a person, your daughter, so maybe try and act like you give a shit.'
Your mother stood up and walked to Draco. 'Oh I care, and it's not of your business what my opinion is or not. All you need to worry about is keeping your mouth shut!' she hissed in his face.
' I'll do whatever I damn well want to, you won't do shit,' Draco hissed back and took the food and went upstairs back to you. They continued to talk while he went upstairs.
' Get your son on a leash,' your mother said to Lucius.
' Oh relax,' your father butted in, while drinking his coffee, ' He just cares about her, so just don't be forceful about it.'  Your mother rolled her eyes and sat back down, continuing her conversation with Narcissa.

Draco walked in carefully trying not to spill everything. He saw you still sleeping and gently set everything down on his desk. He sat on the bed and started brushing the hair out of your face. 'Hey,' he whispered trying to wake you up. Your eyes flickered open adjusting to the light. You saw Draco smiling down at you, causing you to smile. You stretched your arms and while they were up Draco fell dramatically onto your chest. You laughed and wrapped your arms around him. He got up and kissed you gently, 'I brought breakfast,' he said with a grin. He got up and brought you over a whole bunch of food, but you only ate the apple. You ate with Draco just talking about everything, except from that night. Draco did try to bring it up, but you brushed it off saying how you don't want to talk about it. He understood and took the hint. You got up, while taking off your shirt. Draco choked on the juice he was drinking while you did that, leaving you just in underwear. 'What are you doing?' he said coughing. You laughed, 'I'm going to take a shower.' You turned towards the bathroom and unclipped your bra, ' You're more than welcomed to join you know.' Draco practically ran to the bathroom after you and picked you up causing you both to laugh.

You both finished your shower and we're getting ready for the day. You were brushing your teeth and Draco was attempting to french braid your hair. He'd seen you do it a bunch of times before bed and always says he loves how it looks. He wanted you to wear it during the day but you always disagreed, until now. He was having a really hard time. You could see in the mirror how hard he was trying, but he was getting frustrated. You had to hide your smile while you just watched him. You quickly did a charm in your head, making Draco perfectly able to do it. 'HA see I told you I could do it, might as well add this to another thing I'm good at,' he said pridefully looking at you. 'Yeah it actually does look really good,' you replied smiling looking at it in the mirror.
'Well duh I did it,' he said laughing walking out of the bathroom. You shook your head at him being fully unaware of the magic you just did to help. You grabbed your dark green skirt with a black shirt and put it on. Draco put on a black t-shirt and black jeans. He looked really good. You grabbed your locket and put it on. Draco came up behind you, hugging you. 'You look gorgeous,' he said placing a kiss on your neck. You turned around kissing him. 'So do you.' He laughed and lead you down the stairs to go see everyone else.