Help!

Hey guys i just want to say all the feedback i've been getting and all the support is just so amazing. I appreciate all of it and all of you haha.

But unfortunately i have to end the story at some point smh. But do not worry! I'm going to be writing another one ( i started on two different ones right now just laying out all the major points).

I can't decide which one I'll start publishing first though.

The first one is a Fred x Reader. You're a pure blood Slytherin and an amazing beater on the team. You don't really let people get under your skin, that's before came into your life. Fred Weasley. What will happen when you start to associate yourself with him and his family? How will your family and their values affect you? How will it change you, but will it be for the better or the worse?

The second one is another Draco x Reader. This is a more realistic version of Draco. I haven't decided which house you will be in yet. You make your way to a party with all your friends. Drinking and dancing, but suddenly you feel two arms around you. You turn around and push him off. He keeps coming back so you swing around and connect your fist to his nose. His piercing grey eyes stare into yours. ' You're going to regret that,' he says smirking and walking out. Leaving you breathless.

SO please tell me which one to release first! Also my house is Slytherin so I usually will always place the reader in that house. BUT if you don't want that message or comment some suggestions.

I'm going to publish 2-3 chapters tonight so be ready for that drama !

Much love xxx