Chapter 7: The Yule Ball ✔✔

The months seemed to fly by after our first dance lesson from McGonagall and the whole school was in a frenzy.

All over the place people were asking others to the ball and I just sat back and enjoyed the rediculousness of the whole thing.

I wasn't worried because I already had a date.

But every other girl began to panic as the ball grew closer and closer in fear of not being asked.

And then there was Ron, who had also left it to the last minute and I ended up having to set him up with one of the Patel twin.

Tonight was the night of the Yule ball and everyone girl on the school grounds were going CRAZY trying to get ready for the ball.

and it was only 1PM.

I however was not the least bit worried.

My dress, that dad and Remus had sent me, was hung in my dorm room, on my bed canopy.

The shoes I had bought while at Hogsmead, were layed on the floor and my hair and make up wouldn't take that long.

So I did what any normal teenager would be doing on this lovely, snow white Christmas Eve day.

I was having snowball fight with Fred, George, Ginny, Harry and Ron.

We had split into teams, Harry and Ron wanted to be on the same team and I of course wanted to take this opportunity to throw snowballs at my boyfriend, so Ginny and I were on a team, which meant the twins had to be split up, much to their dismay as they apparently both wanted to be on my team... what can I say, I'm a badass with a wicked throw.

I eventually chose Fred to been on our team and the war began.

I managed to hit Ron 16 times in the face, no lie, the boy was just terrible at dodging the snow missiles I was sending his way.

I was hit twice once by Harry, the second by George who seemed to have be holding a grudge against me for not choosing him for my team.

Ginny was aiming all of her Snow cannons to George as he had pranked her that very morning and she was using this opportunity to get her own back.

"This is the most fun I have had all year." I laughed as I threw another snowball at Ron.

"17" Ginny laughed, keeping score of my head shots.

"I know, who knew simple snow could be this much fun." Ginny laughed as she threw a ball, hitting George in the face, leaving him shocked.

"Nice throw little Weasley, that was a direct hit." I cheered, high fiving my little sister figure as a snowball came directly towards me.

I hadn't seen this ofcourse and Fred, being the strange energetic mischief maker he was, dove infront of the snowball and landed on the ground, in the most dramatic way possable.

"FREDDIE!" I yelled, playing along with his theatrics, making Ginny and George laugh.

Ron rolled his eyes and Harry was just watching, obviouly used to my joking nature, especially around the twins.

"I did it for you Mi amore, so you could live on, raising our children to avenge my death." He mutter as he lay 'dying' in my arms.

"Don't you worry my love, you shall be avenged." I 'cried' as I watched Fred close his eye, making his body limp against the snow.

I whiped away a fake tear and stood up.

"Right, my husband's dead, who wants to marry me next?" I called out to the other team, making them all laugh while Harry and George both raise thier hands.