Chapter 11: Horcruxes ✔

I had woken up in the hospital wing, Harry sitting beside me, a grim look on his face as he held my hand.

His eyes kept flickering around the room.

It was until I moved my hand to his face that Harry had realized I was awake, to which he instantly kissed me, tears streaming down his face.

"You're awake...you're alive." He sighed, resting his face against my cheek.

"Of course I'm alive, I laughed as I sat up, looking around the room. "Why wouldn't I be alive? Or awake for that matter."

"RORY?" A voice called before Harry could speak.

I sat up more and looked over to see Draco sitting in a hospital bed.

"Wow, cuz? What happened to you?" I asked as I climbed out of bed and stood up.

"Ask you're boyfriend?" He glared passed me to Harry.

"I swear I didn't think it would..."

"You almost killed me!" Draco growled.

"You almost killed my cousin?"  I asked my boyfriend, raising my eyebrow.

"I'll explain later." He muttered just as madame Pomfrey walked in.

"Ah, good you're awake." She called out when she saw me, I quickly sat back on my bed and turned to the school healer who checked me over.

"OK honey, you can go, but if you start to feel ill at any point, come on back." She smiled and I nodded.

In the way back to our dorms, Harry filled me in on the last couple weeks I had missed.

•Ron muttered Hermione's name while unconscious, ultimately ending his relationship with Lavender brown.

•Katie Bell was back and had told Harry she didn't know who gave her the cursed necklace.

•Harry and Draco got into a huge fight and Harry used a spell he never used before and ultimately sent Draco to the hospital wing.

"So..is he OK now?" I asked, once we opened the portrait door.

"Yeah, I mean I got in alot on trouble, which is fair enough, but I've seen him around." He nodded.

"RORY!" three voices yelled from behind me and I turned to see Hermione, Ginny and Ron running down the stairs and over to me.

"You're awake!" Ginny grinned, hugging me tightly.

"I am." I chuckled.

"Thank god you're OK. Ron woke up the next day, but you didn't want to wake up." Hermione explained as she hugged me back.

"I'm fine." I smiled.

"Good that means you can help Harry."

"Help Harry with what?"

"You'll see." Ron smiled.

Soon, after Ginny had left to meet Dean, I was left with Ron, Harry and Hermione all sitting going over Harry's plan to use the liquid luck to get what he needed from Slughorn.

I sat and watched as Harry pulled the top off the small veil of the clear potion and drank it.

Ron Hermione and I sat in silence as we watched, nervous of the effects he might have.

Slowly a smile grew on his face and he handed me the bottled, with half the liquid still left inside.

"Well, come on, drink up." Harry grinned has he pushed the glass to my lips.