Chapter 8: Home Before Christmas ✔

I woke up to Harry Potter, running his fingers up and down my bare back, a lazy smile on his face as he watched me.

"Stop starring, it's creepy Potter." I mumbled as I snuggled closer into his arms and buried my face into his chest, feeling his chest vibrate as he chuckled.

"I'm not starring, I'm grazing lovingly." He argued, placing a soft kiss to my head.

"It's still creepy baby." I grinned cheekily as I moved my head back to look up at him.

"No, it's not creepy, it's romantic." He insisted, before kissing my lips, cutting of anything I was about to say.

"OK, Fine, it's Romantic, but not as romantic as it's gonna be to have to return to out dorm with the same clothes as last night." I reminded him, sitting up and grabbing my underwear.

"Hey, are you OK?" Harry asked suddenly sounding worried. I looked around at him and having him a confused look.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"I just mean, you're not, regretting what we did are you, cos we dont have to do it again until...." once again, I cut off his rambling by placing a loving kiss to his lips, climbed back onto the bed and straddling his hips.

"Harry James Potter, now you listen to me. I have absolutely no regrets or reservations about last night. If it wasn't for the fact we had to head out to catch the train home soon, I'd suggest we'd do it again...and again and again. Harry, last night was amazing and I am so glad we did it. Last night was perfect and I couldn't ask for anyone better to share it with, do you hear me. You have absolutely nothing to worry about." I assured him, holding his face and my hands so he couldn't look away.

"Yeah?" He asked, his hands trailing up and down my thighs before finally holting at my hips, his thumb brushing my warm skin.

"Yeah." I nodded, leading him into another heated kiss before pulling away. "Now, come on, we need to get dressed and head back to the dorms to grab out stuff."

"Hermione and Ginny brought it all here at breakfast." He grinned, winking at me cheekily.

"Oh, OK." I smiled, leaning down and kissing him again before grabbing his shirt and rushing down stairs, pulling the shirt over my underwear.

Both Harry and I's clothes were sitting on the sofa, out bags by the door and sat in the coffee table, infront of the sofa was a silver tray with a cover over the top a folded peace of Parchment on the side.

Mr and Mrs Potter

I couldn't help but blush as read over the names on the note before I opened it to read the note.

Dear Mr and Mrs Potter,

That's right, because mum always told me what im guessing you did last night was ment for after marriage. So now you're married in the eyes of god...or what ever the muggles say.

Figured you'd be hungry so Hermione and I grabbed you do some food from the kitchen.

We'll see you guys on the train. Have fun *wink wink*

Ginny

P.s: don't worry, I'll never, ever mention this to Sirius and Remus. Because they will kill Harry.

I let out a chuckle as I pulled the lid off the tray to find a variant of foods and some coffee.

"Little Weasley, you are my guardian angel." I chuckled to myself as I grabbed the tray and began heading upstairs to find harry walking out the bathroom in only a towel.