Chapter 11: The Third Task ✔✔

It was the day of the task and Harry and I were sitting in the Common Room, on the sofa. We were sat talking, well, actually Harry was talking, trying to calm my nerves and anxiety over his 3rd task.

"Baby, I'll be fine, I've survived so much worse." He smiled down at me.

"I know, I just can't help but worry. I love you and I'd really hate to lose you." I shrugged.

"I'll be fine, now come on, let's go get some breakfast, I'm gonna need my strength and you're looking pale." He smiled, standing up and holding his hand out.

Taking it I stood up, straightened out my red dress and leather jacket combo, slipping my black boots on over my tights.

"Let's go." I smiled.

"Did I tell you, you look beautiful today?" Harry sighed as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into his side as we walked.

"Thanks, I'm trying to convince you that you have something to come back to, something to fight for." I joked, looking up at him, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"I have plenty to fight for. You are the only thing I'm coming back for, just don't tell Ron and Hermione I said that." He smirked, making my laugh.

We walked into the Great Hall, our eyes not leaving each others as we chatted, or well, flirted.

"Will you to stop gazing lovingly at each other and turn around so we can surprise you?" A very familiar voice called out, pulling my attention for Harry.

Turning to the Gryffindor table I got quite the shock.

There, sat watching Harry and I, a few with smirks on their faces, was the whole Weasley Family, except Percy and Hermione.

Also stood infront of me, right in the public eye, smiling for everyone to see...

Was Sirius Black.

"DADDY!" I yelled excitedly as I removed myself from Harry's side and ran at my dad.

"Hey Little Pup. I've missed you." He muttered into my hair.

"Not that I'm not happy to see you all, and trust me, I am. But what are you all doing here?" Harry asked as he shook Arthur's hand and hugged Molly and the rest of the group.

"You didn't think we'd miss out on a chance to cheer on my godson did you?" My dad beamed as he pulled away from me and hugged Harry, allowing me to move on to the Weasley's.

"Is that, our little Aura Lupin-Black? All grown up and gorgeous looking?" A loud booming voice called out. I coul6d help but squeal as I ran into Bill Weasley and then Charlie Weasley's arms.

"Billy! Charlie!"

"Hey sweets, how's things?" Bill asked once we pulled away.

"Oh, they're wonderful. My 14 year old boyfriend got mysteriously entered in a deadly tournament, which he is now joint first place, about to enter the third and most dangerous task... all in all I'm great."