6. existing

Divine

Bobbing my head to the latest NBA Young Boy track. I had it  blasting to the loudest volume to block out my thoughts until I arrive to Erica's apartment, to distract myself some more. distraction after distraction.

How I live my life now drastically changed than how I lived before P died. I mean, I used to laugh. Like really, laugh. I use to smile, I even used to cy. I used to be in love, too. I loved Camry. I adored my mama, and had fun with my friends. I used to live. Now I just.. exist.

I've noticed this change, everybody around me noticed, that's why nobody wanna be around me no more, I guess I'm too cold, I guess I don't smile enough, maybe I don't talk enough.  I guess this is how it's gone be for me from now on. I don't really give a fuck. I ain't got shit to smile for anyway. What about my life is worth smiling about? I don't even wanna be here, Hell I don't  mind being with P, wherever he is.

P was living' the life of the devil, for real. A fast life, with nothing but sex, drugs, and violence. I doubt he even prayed, so I know he ain't repent and ask God for all the fucked up shit he did, in this game before he died.

Maybe, he did. I hope he did. I like to think he did.

The GPS, snapped me out of my thoughts. I was getting closer and closer to my destination. I hated human interaction, I hated talking to people. But I got too sometimes, or I'd get sunken back into my thoughts. I dreaded the thought of Erica's face showing up at the door, smiling. I dreaded having to pretend I actually wanted to be there. I dreaded that fake ass conversation we have before we do what we really want to do.

I knocked on her beige apartment door in her cold ass hallway. She lived close to FSU, I wondered if she attended there. She answered, looking good as shit, honestly. Her dark skin was shiny, and moisturized. Her hair was different than last time I seen her,It was jet black and longer, her see- through cheetah print dress fit tight around her curves. Her makeup wasn't too much, so that her natural beauty still showed. She looked like she was going somewhere important, damn sure not dressed for no dick appointment.

I was so mesmerized by how she looked I ain't notice her rose gold iPhone 11 infront of my face

I was so mesmerized by how she looked I ain't notice her rose gold iPhone 11 infront of my face." Heyyy D!" She sang, laughing.

I frowned a little at the bright flash from her phone, and awkwardly chuckled ."Wassup." I walked through the door, into her overly feminine decorated aparment. It was so much pink and silver in here, I cringed.

I sat down on the white sofa , immediatley facing a large professionally taken photo of her on the wall by the flat screen tv, with pink LED lights behind it.

"Yo spot nice, jit." I mumbeled making myself comfortable.

"Thanks." She responded cheesing typing on her phone. She plopped down next to me, rubbing my chest with her thick thigh over my torso.

"Where you going? you look good." I said rubbing her down, sliding my hands up her dress.

"You ain't hear? It was ya, boy's Omar's birthday bash. He had a big ass party for his 21st. He even did a little speech, in honor of P... you shoulda came, it was nice." Erica's voice got a little more serious.