𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆

Detention was always such bullshit

Detention was always such bullshit. Especially with Professor Kingsley. We had to finish all the work we hadn't been doing for week.

Which was piles of homework. I was in detention with Blaise, Draco and Aurora. Homework wasn't hard at all. I just didn't want to do it.

"Sorry to disturb your detention class, Professor Kingsley but I need to talk to a student."

We all turned our heads and looked towards who was talking. It was Professor Dumbledore with Harry Potter. What do they want.

"What did you do?" Aurora whispered to Draco.

"No no, I want to talk to Zabini and Malfoy." He spoke again.

Me and Blaise looked at each other and Blaise rose an eyebrow.

"Y/n." Harry said.

Me? What did I do? Oh maybe it's about the first year Hufflepuff. I told him the astronomy tower was in the forest. That was funny. Loser.

I got up and walked with Dumbledore, Draco and Harry to Dumbledores office.

"Are you sure about this, Harry?" Professor Dumbledore asked.

"Positive." Harry grabbed the sorting hat.

"What am I here for?" I asked.

Harry quickly placed the sorting hat on my head and it shouted "GRYFFINDOR"

"HAHA NO WAY YOU GOT BLOODY GRYFFINDOR!" Draco laughed.

"Oh haha, very funny." I rolled my eyes and threw the hat to the side.

"See! I told you! My dream was right!" Harry told Professor Dumbledore.

"Look, yes I told that first year to go in the forest. There I admitted it, Can We go now?" I spoke.

"I'm not sure about this, Harry. It would be very strange if I just changed a Slytherin to a Gryffindor" Professor Dumbledore spoke.

"Wait this isn't a joke?" I asked.

"Miss Zabini, I'm afraid the sorting hat has spoken." Professor Dumbledore spoke.

"I led a first year into the dark forest! And now all of a sudden I'm a Gryffindor!" I raised my voice.

"No. My dream. You were in it and. Something with Blaise and your parents, and." Harry went on.

"Are you serious? Professor, He's delusional! I'm not in Gryffindor" I spoke.

"You have to be. It depends on his life." Harry spoke. "I don't know who your talking about, nor care about who your talking about but I'm not going to Gryffindor." I said as I was going to walk out of his office.

"Zabini! You'll be in the Gryffindor house by tonight!" Professor Dumbledore shouted.

"No!" I shouted as I walked out.

"YOULL GET SUSPENDED!" Harry shouted. "Ugh!" I shouted as I ran out of the office.

"My father will hear about this!" Draco shouted at Dumbledore as he left as well.

- time skip. -

"Gryffindor? Is this a joke?" Aurora asked.

"Potter said something about a stupid dream he had" I rolled my eyes.

"They weren't lying." Blaise mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Why didn't you say anything? You don't have to go! Why don't you just stay here!" Blaise shouted in panic.

"He threaten to suspend me! I didn't have a choice!" I spoke.

"Fucking, shit!" Blaise shouted as he ran up to his dorm and slammed the door.

"He's grouchy." Aurora spoke.

"I'm gonna get going, I'll see you at dinner." I grabbed my bags and exited the Slytherin house.

I made my way up the stairs and Harry stopped my hallway there.

"Do you need help?" He asked.

"I don't know what kind of stupid little dream you had that ended me up in Gryffindor but I am not happy about this." I spoke as we arrived at the painting.

"You'll thank me later" he mumbled.

He shouted the password and the painting opened. We walked in and Harry introduced me to his friends, Hermione Granger, Ginny and Ron Weasley.

"Your dorm mates will be Hermione and Ginny." I ignored Harry and followed Ginny up to the dorm.

There were 3 beds. One nicely cleaned, one messed up and trashed and one cleaned with a gryffindor robe, tie and sweater on it. I went towards the last bed and looked at the clothes.

Ugh. I hate red. This looks so hideous.

"Are you going to come down for dinner?" Hermione asked as she brang my last bag in.

"Yeah, but I won't be sitting anywhere with you guys." I spoke.

"Well you have to, you can't sit with the Slytherins anymore. Welcome to Gryffindor." Ginny handed me the Gryffindor robe I flew on the ground.

"I fucking hate it here." I snatched the robe from her and changed from my Slytherin one to my Gryffindor robe.