𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"GOOD GAME" CHAPTER NINETEEN

"GOOD GAME"
CHAPTER NINETEEN

"Quiet down, Potter!" Draco whispered.

We were sneaking onto the quidditch field to play a quick round of quidditch.

"You sound like your trying to start a bloody circus!" Draco whispered.

"Malfoy. Shush!" Oliver whispered.

"Bloody hell, what did I just step in!" Ron whispered.

We looked down to see what Ron was talking about.

"Unicorn blood" Harry answered.

"Just wash your foot later" Blaise whispered.

We got onto the field until we saw Professor Dumbledore and Professor Snape talking.

"Hide!" Camilla whispered as we all hide close behind the Professors.

"I'm telling you, Albus. There's something about that kid that doesn't match Gryffindor!" Professor Snape spoke.

"She was a proud Slytherin before you changed her!" Professor Snape added.

"I have faint in that kid. And she will be apart of the triwizard tournament next month" Professor Dumbledore said.

"The tournament?! She can't possibly do that! She's only a 3rd year" Professor Snape shouted.

"I know she can! She has outstanding grades in classes and... her mother is a powerful wizard. Now technically I would have put her brother with her but he doesn't seem anything like their mother" Professor Dumbledore said.

"Are they talking about us?" Blaise whispered as he looked at me.

"I think so" I replied.

"The tournament is very dangerous, Professor. She could get seriously injured or worst." Professor Snape spoke.

"I have made my decision, Severus." Professor dumbledore said.

"And what if she doesn't want to do it?" Professor Snape spoke.

"She doesn't have a choice. Her mother requested
Y/n to do the tournament this year. She believes she can do and so do I" Professor Dumbledore said.

"And what if she gets hurt. What if she gets injured?" Professor Snape shot.

"She won't. She's almost as smart as Potter and Granger. She knows her spells. She knows her ways. I have faint in her." Professor Dumbledore said calmly.