𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

I'M AN IDIOT CHAPTER FIFTHTEEN

I'M AN IDIOT
CHAPTER FIFTHTEEN

It's been 2 weeks since then. I haven't talked to Cedric at all. He's been ignoring me at all cost. So bad that when we had to talk as partners in Potions, He didn't talk to me so we both got F's.

I haven't even dared to speak to Camilla. Shes gaven me a death glare once in a while but I just give it to her back.

I've been hanging out with Harry the most this week. Mainly because I know nobody would pull any shenanigans on me if I was with him.

"I think we have a test for flying? Like we have to go through loops?" I said as we were walking to the lawn.

"Eh, shouldn't be that hard" Harry spoke as he stopped and pulled me back as we were about to walk to on to the lawn.

"Maybe uh- we shouldn't go there! Uh, how about the library! Yeah!" Harry tried to pull me away.

"Why? What's wrong with going out there? I'm sure Draco guys are waiting" I said as I was gonna turn around.

"NO! Um! We can uh, Do something else! I'm sure dracos not even there!" Harry turned me around.

"What are you hiding!" I shook him out of my grip and looked towards the lawn.

"Is that Cedric and Cho-"

Then Harry spun me around and kissed me. I was shocked and confused at first so I kissed back and released.

I was in his arms and our faces were right infront of each other.

I gave him a puzzled look.

"Harry!" Hermione shouted. We jumped and awkward stood next to each other as Hermione came running up to us.

"You have a girlfriend!" Hermione shouted.

Harry tilted his head to the lawn and Hermione looked.

"Oh, but there was much more easier ways!" Hermione added.

"Where is Lani anyways?" I asked.

"She hasn't come back yet? It's been a week!" Harry spoke.

"It's fine. I know that girls probably to busy shopping to come back" I said.

I heard footsteps coming this way and when I was about to look, Hermione grabbed my arm and ran while Harry followed us.