𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭

"A GRAVEYARD!" CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

"A GRAVEYARD!"
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

We snuck back into the Gryffindor Common room and met up with Hermione, Ron and Harry.

"Did Cedric know anything?" Hermione asked.

"He said the only person that would ever take Levi would only want Levi for his power." Blaise spoke.

"And turns out Levi didn't actually cheat. The girl he supposedly cheated on Camilla with said someone made them pretend to date." I said.

"But the girl said she couldn't tell us who that someone was." Blaise added.

"Because they'd kill her" I spoke.

"Bloody hell, all this stuff is so much to process" Ron rubbed his head.

"Did you guys find anything?" I asked.

"Yeah." Hermione sat down as I sat next to her. She opened up a book and flipped through a few pages.

"Bridgeham Power" I read off the book.

"They've gone way back in history! Levi's grandpa was even friends with Dumbledore!" Ron spoke.

"Daniel Bridgeham was known as one of the most powerful wizards alongside Albus Dumbledore and James Potter..." Hermione read off the book.

"My father?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah." Hermione gave the book to Harry.

"Daniel Bridgeham would have been headmaster of hogwarts. Sadly he passed away in June 1849, leaving Albus dumbledore to be headmaster" Ron read aloud standing next to Harry.

"What's this?" Harry pointed as he handed the book back to us.

It was a picture of a mark on a tree. But the photo had no caption.

"It doesn't have a caption" Hermione pointed out. "Do you think it means something?" Ron asked.

"Possibly." I replied.

"Wait, I've seen that tree before!" Blaise spoke as he grabbed the book. "It's somewhere in the dark forest." Blaise added.

"Bloody hell I am not going in that forest! Especially right now!" Ron spoke.

"We can check it out tommorow. And we'll bring Aurora guys so we're not all alone" Hermione spoke. Blaise handed the book to Harry and Harry ripped out the page with the tree on it.