𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

"COME ON DOWN Y/N" CHAPTER NINE

"COME ON DOWN Y/N"
CHAPTER NINE

Today's the day. Yule ball day. There was no classes today so it was another free day. In Potions class yesterday, I was talking to Cedric and it was like I wasn't hiding the fact that I like him.

I was sitting in the library and looking over some potions ingredients so I don't fail the test next week.

"Today's the one free day we get and your studying?" Cedric smirked.

I turned to the side and saw Cedric walking up to me with a book in his hand.

"I'm trying not to fail potions class" I smiled as he sat next to me.

"Do you have a moment." He smiled.

"I'm busy, plus how'd you know I was here." I asked.

"I didn't, I just came to return a book" He mumbled as he put the book on the shelf.

I read the label and it said "Falling in Love 101."

"Falling in love 101? Why'd you have that?" I asked.

"Oh it's uh, not mine. Camilla asked me to return it for her" Cedric stuttered and lied.

"Why would Camilla need that?" I asked.

"I don't know! Why so many questions!" He shouted.

"Just curious" I raised my hands up in innocence as a joke.

I continued looking through the pages while he rested his head on my shoulder and started throwing a ball in the air and catching it.

"You got anything else to do besides distract me?" I smiled.

"I just wanna ask you something" He sighed as he sat up.

"Hm?" I said.

This is it. He's gonna ask me to the ball. But the day before? That's quite on the edge but I'll take it.

"Whos your date to the ball?" he asked.

"Oh I'm uh, going by myself. I haven't got asked yet." I blushed.

"Oh well uh, I was wondering if you-" Cedric spoke until we got interrupted.

"Cedric!" His father shouted as he came walking up to us.