𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮- 𝙨𝙞𝙭

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED" CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

A/n: This chapters a bit spicy. So a bit of a ⚠️warning ⚠️ but this is dedicated to SummerPattinson and all the readers saying they wanna get railed by Cedric so here 😜

After a while Blaise came back and commanded for us to go back home to the Diggorys.

"What! But Mrs Weasleys cookies are bomb as fuck! I don't wanna go now!" Summer complained.

"Look, you guy can meet up later. Right now it isn't safe for you guys to be here." Blaise said.

"Especially you." Blaise pointed at me.

"What about us?" Harry asked. "There not here for you guys. Atleast for now. There here for y/m. They know she's here." Blaise said.

"I'll explain later but for right now, we need to get going. Ron, your the driver. Y/n and Cedric. Your going back to the house first" Blaise demanded.

"Got it." Cedric cleared his throat.

"Why me first?" I asked. "Because they want you! And I need you out of here now before you end up like me! Alright!" Blaise shouted.

"Who's after what now?" Summer asked as she wasn't paying attention.

Kyle whacked her shoulder and Summer nudged him back as they rolled their eyes at each other.

"I swear you guys are gonna kill each other one day." Camilla joked.

"Good, then Blaise will finally have a friend." Kyle mumbled.

"Dude!" Calum whispered.

Me, Ron and Cedric quickly rushed into the car and closed the door.

"Be safe. And Cedric." Blaise looked at Cedric.

"I hate you, and I really took that to my grave. But I'm trusting you okay? Make sure nothing happens to her. Understood." Blaise spoke.

"I'll protect her with my life." Cedric nodded at Blaise in a serious tone that made me blush.

"You know, I said the same thing. Now look at me." Blaise joked.

"Then I guess I'll come with you just to protect her." Cedric smirked at me.

"Disgusting. But sweet. Have a good flight." Blaise flew off.