𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

"I DON'T LIKE HIM IN THAT WAY!" CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN

We went back to the dance and I talking to Draco, Aurora and Camilla while Cedric was talking to his friends.

"Stupid Blaise" Aurora scoffed.

"I know! Cedrics been waiting since forever and when he gets the balls to do it, Blaise screws it up!" Camilla shouted.

"I think that whimp should have kissed you ages ago! He is a coward!" Draco stated.

"I don't think we should be talking about this right now!" I whispered as I lightly kicked Draco.

"STUDENTS OF HOGWARTS THE ANNUAL YULE BALL IS NOW OFFICIALLY OVER. PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY BACK TO YOUR HOUSES!"

"You coming?" Aurora asked.

"No, I'm gonna walk back with Hermione guys." I waved as they walked away.

Everyone started exiting and I saw Harry, Ron, Hermione and Lani walk up to me.

"I think you should let pretty boy walk to you back" Ron teased.

"He's been waiting for you leave" Lani patted my back as they walked away.

I sighed and walked up to Cedric.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey" He smiled back.

"Can you walk me back to my dorm? They all left me" I lied.

"Oh, of course" He blushed as we walked out of the ballroom.

"Ah! Cedric. Glad to see you listened to what I said earlier" His father stopped us.

"Father!" Cedric whispered.

"I saw you two on the dance floor. Aren't you guys the cutest things" Cedric's mother gave me an awkward hug.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs Diggory" I shook her hand.

"Ah, a polite girl. I approve of this one" She smirked.

"We're not dating, mother." Cedric whispered.

"Well the stop being such a bloody coward and ask the girl!" She whacked the back of his head and I tried to hold in my laugh.