𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"SUMMER!" CHAPTER THIRTY- THREE

"SUMMER!"
CHAPTER THIRTY- THREE

I was called to the hospital wing after lunch was done. I walked in with Professor Mcgongall and saw Blaise talking to Cedric.

"Blaise!" I ran over to him. He had bandages on his arm and leg. "Hey" Blaise smiled.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Well I could be better. But the nurses gave me something so the pain should be away by tomorrow." Blaise spoke.

I gave him a hug. "It's fine. I'm okay now" Blaise chuckled. "Yeah but you could have died, Blaise." I let go of him.

"Did you atleast get a trace of Levi?" I asked. "Yeah. We think he's in danger" Cedric said. "Levi's in danger? Isnt he the bad guy here?" I asked.

"I don't know. But it's not usual for Levi just to run off. Levi knows all his spells, he came from a very powerful family and... He so powerful he could do the Killing curse if he wanted to" Cedric explained.

"And his shoes was ledged under a branch so he was probably running and his shoe got caught so he left it there" Blaise said.

"And Levi's not scared of anything. Something must have been chasing him." I spoke.

"Exactly." Cedric said. "You guys gotten hurt enough. We'll just wait till someone finds him." I said.

"Okay. Also did you figure out the hint I gave you?" Cedric whispered so Professor Mcgongall couldnt hear.

"Yeah, Thanks." I smiled. "What hint?" Blaise asked. "The second task hint." I whispered.

"Oh, when's the second task?" Blaise asked.

"Tommorow, would be the second task" Professor Mcgongall walked over to us.

"Y/n, do you love about your brother?" She asked. "I mean yeah. But he could be annoying sometimes." I playfully punched Blaise's shoulder.

"Why?" I asked. Then a spider crawled by Professor Mcgongall's foot. "Dear Merlin!" She tried to stomp on it.

"Stop!" I shouted as I grabbed the spider. "Miss Zabini. That spider could kill you!" She spoke. "Eh. It's fine." I shrugged.

The spider crawled on my shoulder and rested there. "Hey, maybe Kyle knows them" Cedric joked. "I'm gonna go ask. I'll be right back" I laughed as I ran out of the hospital wing.