𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙

"CRUSH" CHAPTER SIX

"CRUSH"
CHAPTER SIX

Me and Blaise arrived home and were greeted by our parents.

"How was school?" Mother asked.

"It was alright." I said.

"And how's Gryffindor taking it on you?" Father asked.

"Nothing really new. Made a couple of new friends but they always seem to be busy all the time" I answered.

Even though my parents are Slytherins they are still the nicest, I think that might be why I got switched because I'm not as reckless as Blaise. I always followed in my mom's footsteps and he followed Dracos.

"Blaise I hope your still looking out for your sister. God knows what this girl can do" Mother joked as we sat down at the table.

"Oh haha" I laughed sarcastically.

"Well she has been getting quite a bit close to Diggory." Blaise smirked.

"Oh yep, Camilla is one of my very close friends." I tried to laugh it off.

"Oh I've heard about her. She seems like a very nice girl" Mother spoke.

"Cedric Diggory not Camilla" Blaise scoffed as I kicked his leg underneath the table.

"Yeah... I'm good friends with him as well." I shrugged

"Friends?" Blaise questioned.

"Yeah, why?" I blushed.

"Nothing. But I should say this fell out of your pocket on the train" Blaise smirked as he handed me a paper.

I grabbed the paper and opened it.

Have a good holiday break, I'll letter you sometime on Tuesday. I'll miss you, loser.

-Cedric ♥︎

I blushed and folded the note back up. That heart. I don't know why. But it makes me feel. Some type of way.

"He was just saying have a good holiday." I smiled.

"Blaise leave your sister alone. When she gets into the love part of her life I'm sure you'll be able to tell us" Mother smiled.