𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚

"HER INNER SLYTHERIN" CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

I went back to class and slid the note into my book bag.

Once we were all done with our test, it was charms class. Usually I'd sit next to Hermione but I sat next to Blaise.

"Professor said to open this with you" I held out the letter.

He grabbed it and we read it together.

Blaise and y/n, I'm deeply sorry to inform you that mother has not been as well lately. She is in the hospital. I'm 100% sure she will be okay. Do not need to worry about her I will make sure she will be okay. Y/n, mother wants you to do the triwizard tournament this year. I'll have Professor Dumbledore explain more about the tournament but please. I'm sure mother would be more than happy to see you win. Blaise, please watch over your sister. I'm glad you guys have been lettering us daily. I must be off then. Take care of each other and I love you 2

-father

"Mother's sick?" I mumbled.

"Yeah... you have to do that tournament now. Okay? For mother." Blaise whispered.

"I will." I cleared my throat.

We started taking notes and listening to what the teacher said. She started talking about Valentine's Day.

"This Valentine's Day is special this year. We have a harp in the great hall. The harp will automatically play and appear when there is a...chemistry moment" Professor explained.

(A harp is one of those big instruments that's shaped like a heart and it has strums)

"That things gonna be playing it's strings off around you and Pretty boy" Blaise whispered.

"Shut up!" I whispered as I nudged him.

"I actually think it would be playing a lot when it comes by me and him. He seems more interested in me" Cho smirked as she was sitting behind us.

"Wonder why he rejected you then" Blaise shot.

"And he said, and I quote. "I'm just not into you anymore" so I'm pretty sure he isn't interested in you" I added.

"And he made that pretty clear" Blaise chuckled.

"He was only saying that because you were there! HE LOVES ME AND I KNOW IT!" Cho yelled as she stood up.