𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"OF COURSE ILL BE YOUR VALENTINE, DIGGORY" CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Today's the one day I've been dreading all week... Valentine's Day.

All of my friends are on dates or somewhere out of school to do some fancy date stuff while I'm still here by myself. I've seen Harry a few times while I was walking around but I haven't seen Cedric yet.

"So no date with pretty boy today?" Oliver nudged me as he ran up to me as well.

"And don't you have a date with your 5 girlfriends" I nudged him back.

"I do have a date with one of the ravenclaws today. I'm on my way now. Just wanted to check up on you" Oliver spoke.

"Ooh, okay Mr Woods. Have fun on your date" I gave him a hug and he ran off.

I went to the great hall and saw the harp. Nobody else was really in the hall because everyone was out doing something.

I went up to the harp and started strumming the strings and humming. My mother taught me how to play one a few years ago so it was pretty easy.

Then a note flew on my lap and I stopped playing. I grabbed the note and looked around. Nobody was in here except a first year Hufflepuff.

"Who flew this to me?" I asked the first year.

She shrugged and continued reading the book. I opened the note and read it.

meet at the back of the school now. no questions asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows and it didn't say who it was from. Well I have nothing else to do and if I get kidnapped then, oh well.

Just in case I brang my wand and went to the back of the school. There was just a grassy patch and hagrids place not that far away.

I stood there for a while and nobody came so I was about to go back when someone grabbed me. And put a bag over my head.

They grabbed my arms so I couldn't hit them as I tried to get out of their grip.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled.

The guy whispered a spell and we teleported somewhere.

I could hear a loud waterfall like it was almost infront of me. The guy let go off my arms and I took the bag off my head.

I looked around and I was behind a waterfall. I looked down and there was a beautiful lake that was shining from the reflection of the sun.

I turned around and there was a cave so I ran in there to look for the guy. I couldn't really see as well but I felt to arm grab my waist from behind.

"Boo!"

I screamed and elbowed the guy in the face.

"AH OW OW!" He held his face

"Cedric?!" I asked.

"Yeah?" He answered still holding his face.

"You scared the living crap out of me!" I yelled as I pushed him.

"I'm sorry. I was playing a joke. Ow" He walked out of the cave.

I followed him out of the cave and we were back behind the waterfall and I could see him better now.

"I'm so sorry" I laughed as I removed his hand from his face.

I didn't hit him as hard and it didn't look anything out of the ordinary.

"You should be fine." I smiled.

"But that's your fault! If you wanted to bring me here you could of just told me" I said.

"That just takes the fun out of it" Cedric smiled.

"What are we doing here anyways?" I asked.

"You weren't doing anything today and neither was I so, why not bring you somewhere?" He smiled.

"BLOODY HELL, DIGGORY JUST ASK HER ALREADY!" Ron yelled from the top of the waterfall.

He blushed and scratched the back of his neck. I gave him a puzzled look and looked up and Ron and Hermione as they jumped off into the water.

I looked down and everyone was here. Well just all my friends. Draco, Aurora, Blaise, Camilla, Levi, Harry, Oliver, Lani and 3 other people. One of them was Lani's date. The other girl was Blaises ravenclaw girlfriend and I'm assuming the other is The girl Oliver was talking about.

"Would you like to be my Valentine?" He asked

"You had to kidnap to ask that?" I chuckled.

"Well, just asking to to basic and plain" He smiled.

"Of course I'll be your Valentine, Diggory" I blushed.

"SHE SAID YES!" Cedric yelled.

Everyone clapped and yelled.

"FINALLY!" Hermione clapped.

"PROUD OF YOU, DIGGORY!" Draco clapped.

"Follow me" he grabbed my hand.

We climbed up a few rocks and went to the top of the waterfall.

"I didn't bring swimming clothes." I said.

"Its fine. I'm sure getting clothes wet won't hurt" Cedric spoke as he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

"CED STOP-"

He jumped off the waterfall with me over his shoulder.

"WOOOHOOO!" Cedric yelled as we landed in the water.

I swam back to the top and He grabbed arm and pulled me into a hug.

"I hate you" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah I hate you too" He smirked as he kissed the top of my head.

"Okay okay. Enough touching. Bloody hell." Blaise went in the middle of us and splitted us apart. We laughed and swam by Aurora guys by the shore.