𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮- 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"TALK" CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

"TALK"
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

* Cedric's POV *

We were sitting at dinner and y/n was surprisingly more talkative. She mainly talked to my mother, Camilla and Summer but I'm just happy she's starting to get better.

There were some nights she'd have nightmares and I'd have to wake her up.

/ flashback/

I was sound asleep when y/n started tossing and turning.

I turned over to her and she was shaking and kept moving her body.

"NO! BLAISE PLEASE! WAKE UP!" She shouted but was still sleeping.

I shook her up and she sprung forward and sat up.

"Are you okay, darling?" I gently rested my hand on her shoulder.

She nodded her hand and went back to sleep.

I leaned over and kissed her forehead. I turned over and went back to bed as well...

- end of flashback-

"How about you Cedric?" My father asked. Y/n softly nudged me and I came back to reality.

"Um, huh?" I asked.

"I swear this guy doesn't listen to anything." Camilla spoke.

"Unless it comes from y/n's mouth." Kyle teased.

"Oh shut up, you don't listen until Camilla says stop." Summer spoke.

"I wouldn't be talking, I'm not the one who likes someone 4 years older than me and also has a boyfriend, back at hogwarts!" Kyle shouted.

"Motherfucker, come here!" Summer grabbed a butter knife and chased Kyle out to the garden.

"I got 5 galleons on Summer." Y/n whispered to Camilla.

"I got 5 galleons that Kyle dies." Camilla shook y/n's hand.

"Now, you guys should go get ready for bed." My mother said as she collected our plates.

"Why so early?" I asked.

"Because, we got a little invitation to the weasleys house tommorow!" My father smiled.