𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

"THAT'S HOW IT STARTS" CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

We ran to the main hall and separated by our houses. I didn't talk to anyone in my house except for Ron, Harry and Hermione so I just sat there and stared at Cedric.

He was laughing with his friends. He looked... cute. Maybe I am starting to have a little crush on him.

"Not you staring at Diggory" Aurora whispered. Her, Draco and Blaise were sitting at there table behind me.

"We're barely even friends" I said. "Friends? You guys may as well be married by the way you guys were flirting" Aurora teased. "And you guys were holding hands when we all ran out of class" Aurora added.

"Not holding hands, he was just dragging me out of class. I could of died" I Over-exaggerated "It was a firework, you've eaten literal chemicals before." Blaise rolled his eyes. "I was 5!" I spat

Then a little paper dragon landed in my hands. "Hey, somebody did the same trick I did before!" Draco shouted.

I opened up the note and it read.

Meet me at the astronomy tower at 1am.

- Diggory

I looked over at Camilla in a confused way. And she pointed to Cedric. I look over to him and He just smiled and winked at me. Straight butterflies when down my stomach.

Blaise snatched the note from my hand and read it with Aurora and Draco. "Oooh" they all teased. "Give it back!" I shouted as I grabbed the note from Dracos hand. "There going to have a little date tonight hm?" Aurora teased.

"No! He just asked to meet me there. That's all." I cleared my throat. "Mhm." Draco and Aurora laughed. "I hate you guys" I rolled my eyes and sat back down at my table and started eating dinner.

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

Once we got released from the main hall, we had to go back to our rooms. I saw Harry, Hermione and Ron in the common room so I went by them.

"What happened?" I asked "I saw something, I heard voices. Like something was going to kill all of us" Harry explained.

"Have you tried talking to Professor Dumbledore?" I asked. "We did, We have guards surrounding the school right now." Hermione said. "But just go get some rest" Ron added. "Okay, goodnight" I waved as I walked upstairs.