𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭

"YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!" CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

I slowly opened my eyes to see Harry standing on the side of my bed shaking me awake.

"What, Harry" I muffled as I stretched.

"Can you come to breakfast with me. I don't want to go alone" Harry asked.

"Fine" I yawned as I went to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and changed into my robe and a scarf. I put a headband in my hair and walked out of the bathroom.

"Okay, let's go" I grabbed my book bag and we walked out of the house.

"So if you didn't put your name in the goblet, who did?" I asked as we were walking downstairs.

"I have no idea. That's what I have to find out" Harry shrugged.

"Hey!" Cedric shouted as he moved Harry aside and stood in the middle of us. He flung his arm around my shoulder.

"Good morning, Y/n!" Cedric smiled then looked over at Harry.

"Morning, Potter." He scoffed.

"Morning, Harry wanted me to go to breakfast with him, Since I doubt Hermione would sit with him" I explained.

"Well then I'll tag along" Cedric smiled.

Harry mumbled something to Cedric and Cedric gave him a death glare.

"I'm aware, Potter." He rolled his eyes.

I was confused but just ignored it. Once we got to the great hall. Hermione and Ron were by Lani and Tom I think his name is. By the ravenclaw table.

"Ced!" Camilla waved us to go over to the Hufflepuff table. She was sitting with Aurora.

"Let's go sit with them" I smiled as I ran up to them.

I sat down next to Camilla. Harry was going to sit next to me till Cedric shoved him out of the way and stole his spot.

"Calm down, Ced. There's a whole table to sit around" Aurora chuckled.

"What was that about?" I whispered to Cedric

"What was what about." He whispered back as Harry sat next to Aurora.