𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 - 𝙩𝙬𝙤

"HE'S OKAY!" CHAPTER FORTY- TWO

"HE'S OKAY!"
CHAPTER FORTY- TWO

- 4 days later -

' Cedric's POV '

We were all sitting at the table for lunch. Y/n only took a few bites. She hasn't been getting much better. But she talks to Summer and Camilla now and then.

After Lunch, I went inside to use the bathroom. I walked in and closed the door.

I did my business and started washing my hands as I looked up into the mirror.

"PRETTY BOY!" Blaise yelled as he was standing behind me in the mirror.

"AH!" I jumped as I through whatever was closest to me at the mirror.

"Haha, you get scared so easily, Diggory" Blaise laughed.

"How are you?" I asked as I turned around and saw nothing was there. I looked back at the mirror and Blaise was standing there.

"I'm dead, moron." Blaise rolled his eyes.

"Well not shit, Zabini. I'm asking how I can see you in the mirror but not behind me." I asked.

"Oh, I only appear in mirrors. I'm actually standing right behind you." Blaise said as he grabbed a towel and threw it at my head to prove it.

"Bloody hell." I mumbled as I put the towel back in cabinet.

"Look, thanks for looking out for my sister. I appreciate it." Blaise smiled.

"No problem" I chuckled.

"Why can you only appear in mirrors? Why can't you be like a visual ghost? Like Moaning Myrtle?" I asked.

"You think I know? If I did I would be a visual ghost to scare the crap out of you guys all the time." Blaise laughed.

"But, all jokes aside. Thanks for watching out for her. However you break her heart. You're coming here with me." Blaise threatened.

"I'll never" I blushed.

"Does y/n know about being able to see you? I'm sure she'd be happy" I asked.

"Well sorta. I haven't really had a full conversation with her" Blaise answered

"Oh, Blaise" I said.