𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"COMPETITION" CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"COMPETITION"
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

*y/n's POV*

"Today we will be making... Amortenia" Professor Snape announced.

"What in the bloody hell is that" Cedric whispered to me.

"I don't know" I replied.

"Well Mr Diggory. If you'd let me speak. It is a love potion. When you smell the potions, it smells like the person that attracts you the most" Snape explained.

"Now mr Diggory. Since you're very talkative today. Why don't you give it a try first" Professor Snape held out the potion in front of Cedric.

"Pfft" I chuckled trying not to laugh.

"And we'll have Mrs Zabini go next" He added as I rolled my eyes.

Cedric took the potion and smelled it.

"What's it smell like, Cedric" Professor Snape asked.

"French Vanilla... Coconuts... and flowers" Cedric explained.

That sounds familiar. I sniffed myself to realize... I smelled like all of those.

Professor Snape handed the potion to me.

I smelled it and... it smelled exactly like Cedric...

"Honey..."

"Pine..."

"And... Cologne" I mumbled.

"Well well, isn't it a match made in heaven" Professor Snape spoke as he took the potion back.

We blushed in embarrassment and everyone was whispering and giggled.

"Aren't you supposed to drink the potion?" Camilla whispered to Levi.

"If you die from chemical burns in your organs" Levi whispered

I looked over at Cho and she gave me a deathly look. Basically looking like she was going to kill me.

I looked away and gathered my ingredients. While I was looking for Rain drops, Cho came up to me.

"If you think Cedric will ever like you. You'll be out of your bloody mind!" She raised her voice.

"That's not what the potions said" I chuckled as I kept looking for rain drops.