𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

"ODD" CHAPTER FIVE

"ODD"
CHAPTER FIVE

It was the next week and I was sitting in the main lawn with Camilla, Aurora and Lani. We had a 30 minutes before we had to go to class.

I've been kind of talking to Cedric often. But everyone at school thinks we're a thing so we've become slightly distance.

"Everyone will forget by next week, He says. But now look. Everyone's still talking about it" Aurora mocked Cedric.

"It's not his fault. Rita just couldn't mind her own business!" I said

"Y/n!" Cedric yelled when he was by his friends. He motioned his hands to come by him and I nervously looked at my friends while his friends giggled.

"Go!" Aurora shoved me. "What if they attack me!" I whispered.

"It's Cedric. He won't" Camilla said. "Plus we'll attack them" Lani added.

I got up and slowly walked over by them, gripping my wand and holding my book.

"Yeah?" I mumbled.

"Can I talk to you in private." Cedric sat up and stood infront of me.

"GO IN FOR THE KISS, CED!" One of his friends yelled. I blushed and scratched the back of my neck.

"Shut up, Levi! Come on" Cedric grabbed my arm and took me to a hallway.

"The rumors will die down in a week huh" I mocked Cedric.

"Okay well sorry! I didn't think everyone would care that much!" Cedric said.

"Ive gotten so many death stares and I don't care but it's because your popular, Ced." I mumbled.

"Any girl would die to date you" I mumbled again as I looked at the ground.

"Huh?" Cedric spoke because he didn't hear me.

"Nothing. But what are we gonna do about this?" I asked.

"Just let it die down. Unless you want to go along with it" Cedric smirked.

"Calm down, Diggory" I smiled.

"YES CEDRIC! GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" His friends yelled as they started walking up to us.

"Why is Lani, Aurora and Camilla with them?" I asked.

"There gonna do something. Lets go!" Cedric said as he grabbed my hand and we ran through the halls.