𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

"THAT'S LEVI!"CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

"THAT'S LEVI!"
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

It was the next day and we all got on boats to the middle of the black lake for the second task.
We climbed up a ladder to go at the top of the platform.

Once everyone was here. I was talking to Draco, Aurora Kyle and Summer when I noticed Camilla, Blaise, Hermione and Ron wasnt here yet.

"Like half of our friend group is gone, where are they?" I asked.

Draco shrugged as the announcer said to get in our positions. I got the Bubble head charm ready and stood next to Cedric and Fleur as we waved to everyone.

Harry kept gaging looking like he was about to puke. Professor Moody patted his back roughly.

"Get a grip boy!" Professor Moody shouted.

"Good luck." Cedric whispered to me.

"You too." I blushed.

On the sound of the horn we dove into the water and separated. The water was gloomy and looked dead. I continued to look around.

Then I saw people hooked up to chains underwater. I swam closer and saw it was Blaise, Camilla, Hermione, Ron and Fleurs little sister. While a bunch of mermaids were at the bottom.

Who do I save? Blaise is my twin but Camilla, Hermione and Ron are also my friends.

Then Cedric came in and unhooked Camilla. He pointed at his wrist telling me time is running out as he swam to the top holding Camilla's arm.

Once they got to the top they caught there breaths. "I did not agree to but put in this freezing water and almost die!" Camilla shouted.

"Oh shut up and get to the platform!" Cedric swam.

Viktor came in and grabbed Hermione, Leaving Ron, Blaise and Fleurs little sister. I started to unhook Blaise when I saw Harry come by.

He unhooked Ron and I pointed to the little sister. Harry ignored me and swam back up to the top with Ron. I didn't see Fleur anywhere.

I can't let an innocent girl die. I tried to unhook her but the mermaids hissed at me and scared me.

"Only one!" They shouted.

I didn't care. I kicked the mermaid away and grabbed Blaise and the little sister.

They all started surrounding me and attacking me as I tried to fight them off. I pushed Blaise and The little sister up to the top as I kept trying to fight them off.