𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

"DON'T LEAVE ME NOW!" CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN.

We walked around and looked at the graves.

"Here's Levi's grandpas gravestone" Ron whispered as we all gathered around it.

"Well isn't it the famous Harry Potter!"

We turned around and saw Peter Wormie or whatever his last name is spelt. The rat guy.

Cedric grabbed my arm and dragged me towards him to protect me.

"What are do you want!" Harry spoke. "And where's Levi!" Hermione added.

Peter smirked as he grabbed something that looked like a baby as he held up above a pot.

"He gave birth?!" Summer whispered.

"Summer!" Kyle whacked her.

He unwrapped the creature and threw it in the pot.

"Need to sacrifice." He mumbled. He held his hand over the pot and grabbed out a knife.

He cut off his hand and we all gaged as we turned away.

"I think you'll need that!" Summer gaged. "Summer shut up for 2 seconds!" Kyle whacked her again.

"Oh poorly, it's not enough." He mumbled as he started walking towards us.

We pointed out wands at him.

"Hahahah" He snickered. "You think you can over power me?" He laughed.

He casted a spell on a statue and it grabbed Harry. "Harry!" Hermione yelled as we tried to help him out.

"EXPELLIARMUS!" He shouted.

The spell flew all of us back about half a yard away from Harry.

Peter walked up to Harry and cut his arm to get Harry's blood.

"NO!" I shouted.

We ran back over to them and Hermione was about to cast a spell until Peter beat her and the statues moved again trapping all of us and our wands fell to the ground. But... Blaise was perfectly fine. He didn't get trapped.

Peter laughed as he put the drop of Harry's blood into the pot.

A mist of black dust started circling around the pot as a huge creature started morphing. Then the creature got a bit smaller and the black mist started fading.