𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

"HE WILL PAY!" CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

"HE WILL PAY!"
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN.

*y/n's POV*

I was sitting in the lawn with Blaise, Draco and Aurora. We had about 10 minutes before class started

"Can you believe she gave me a F! I actually tried on that quiz and she gave me a bloody F!" Draco complained.

"Wow, Draco actually tried on a quiz" Blaise said sarcastically.

"That's a shocker" I added.

"That's why he got an F" Aurora teased as Draco nudged her and we laughed.

"Y/N!" 2 boys yelled.

I turned my head and saw Cedric and Harry running up to me. They were pushing each other trying to knock each other down. Harry placed his foot in front of Cedric and Cedric fell as Harry ran up to us.

"The... First task... Dragons" Harry huffed as he tried to catch his breath.

"Dragons?" I whispered.

Cedric pushed Harry to the ground and tried to catch his breath as well.

"Hagrid showed us" Cedric explained.

"Like those dragons that Hermione talks about?" Aurora asked.

"Yeah, there huge!" Cedric whispered.

Harry got back up and they gave each other a death glare.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I stood up.

"Nothing." Harry mumbled.

"Well it's something. You fools are obviously mad at each other" Draco stated the obvious.

"Ced?" I mumbled.

"It's nothing, sweetheart" Cedric coughed as he gave me a hug.

The bell rang and everyone started grabbing there stuff. I had defense against dark arts with Ron, Hermione and Harry.

"Wanna walk to class together?" Harry asked.

"Sure?" I laughed as I started walking ahead of him.

"Watch yourself, Potter" Cedric mumbled to Harry as he nudged Harry with his shoulder.