𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

OVERTHINKING CHAPTER SEVEN

OVERTHINKING
CHAPTER SEVEN

A letter flew at my head and caused me to wake up. There was about 3 letter by my desk and one that got flied at me.

"Thanks for that!" I yelled sarcastically. I grabbed the letter and it was from Lani but it was a voice letter.

"I GOT THE MOST BEST DRESS FOR THE BALL AND YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTANDDDDD! IM SO EXCITED AND IM SCREAMING AT 2 AM RIGHT NOW! OKAY BYE!"

"Well I'll see the dress at the ball. I'm sure Harry will love it" I replied back as the owl flew away. I walked up to my desk and opened the first one in the pile.

It was from Hermione.

Ron is ignoring me lately so I lettered
Harry what he was doing because Harry is staying with Ron and can you believe that idiot actually got grounded for using the flying car? He might be my boyfriend but he's quite a cute idiot.

- Hermione

Of course he would use the car, it's Ronald Weasley. I wouldn't be surprised if he blew up the place! Anyways, are you excited to go back yet? I can't believe we go back next week. But not really for Yule ball. I think I might end up going alone if all my friends get dates.

- y/n

I owled the letter and looked at the next one from Aurora.

Did you hear about Professor Snape. I heard he's moving around seats again and I swear if Draco and Harry get seated next to each other that class is going to be a reck.

- Aurora.

No way, I'd laugh if he did. Those 2 need to get along. Do you know how many times Harry saved his life? Haha, anyways. Did you get any letters from Draco.

- Y/n

I owled that letter and looked at the next one. From Camilla. Oh dear. Lets hope it's not bad.

That idiot never opens looks through his letters, he just thinks it's Levi spam lettering him so he ignores it. I'll try to get him to answer.

- Camilla

Thanks Cam. Speaking of Levi, did he say anything about the dance? I think you guys would be adorable together.

-y/n

Thank god, ugh no but now I seem desperate. I JUST MESSED UP NO NO NO. IM LITERALLY GOING TO BURN IN FIRE NO NO NO.

Okay okay! Breathe! Breathe! Then I fell off my chair and the owl laughed at me.

"OH SHUT UP AND TAKE THE LETTER!" I shouted.

He grabbed the letter and flew off. I was still laying on the ground thinking of how much an idiot I am when something caught my eye. Another letter on the ground. Must have fell.

I got up and grabbed the letter. I sat down at my desk and... no. It was from Cedric. HE ACTUALLY ANSWERED YES YES!

Oooh what if it's mean. What if I bothered him. No. I don't wanna open it. I'm not gonna open it. No no. Fuck it I'm opening it.

Oh hey loser, my dearly apologies for not responding. Levi's been quite annoying me lately and my pile of letters are stacked up. Also I wanted to quite ask you if you were going to the Yule ball with anyone? I know it's a bit early but Harry just told me he asked Lani. But yeah, see you soon.

- Cedric :)

Hey Ced, It's fine. I was just getting a bit worried why you weren't answering. And I'm probably going to the ball by myself again this year. All my friends are getting dates. How about you?.

- y/n :)

I hesitantly owled the letter and screamed into my pillow. Is he gonna ask me! He's gonna ask me! OMG HES GONNA ASK ME! IM FREAKING OUT WHAT AHH.

Okay okay, maybe he's not he could be just asking. Ugh, what if he responds back he got a date. Maybe he did. He is one of the popular guys. Okay okay. Stop overthinking. I'm just gonna go eat breakfast.