𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮- 𝙤𝙣𝙚

"SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!" CHAPTER FORTY- ONE

"SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!"
CHAPTER FORTY- ONE

* Cedric's POV *

Now we're on the train back to home. My mother and father seemed to like y/n so I'm not so worried about that.

I'm more worried about her. What if she's not comfortable? I mean I kinda forced the plan onto her that night because she has no where else to go.

I'm a horrible... friend? I guess that's all I can really say now. I haven't asked her out yet and don't plan on doing it soon, wouldn't be the perfect timing.

We sat in the compartment in silence. Me, Summer, Camilla, Kyle and Y/n...

Y/n stared out the window, Kyle and Camilla were holding hands and blushing at each other, and Summer was irritating the crap out of Kyle while he was trying to flirt with Camilla.

I grabbed Y/n's hand. No reaction. She didn't hold my hand back.

I saw her reflection in the window.

Emotionless. She looked... torn apart. She hasn't talked to anybody. Not me, Hermione, or Camilla guys.

The worst part was, Y/n and Blaise's birthday is next week. I know she's not gonna wanna celebrate it. I feel horrible.

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" The lady knocked on the door and opened it.

"Ooh! 3 chocolate frogs!" Camilla handed her the money.

"Do you want anything, love?" I whispered to y/n.

She stayed silent and kept looking out of the window, tears were rolling down her face as she wiped them away.

"Anything for you 2?" The lady asked politely.

"Uh I'll take 2 chocolate frogs too" I smiled as I handed her the money and she gave me the chocolate frogs.

She walked away with the trolley and Summer opened up her chocolate frog and it jumped off.

"OI! GET BACK HERE!" Summer chased it out of the compartments.

"That things heading straight for the griffindor part of the train." Camilla spoke.

"5 galleons, she'll run into Oliver" Kyle joked.