𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤

"HE'S GONNA BE OKAY" CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

*Blaise's POV*

"Last place Levi was seen was the quidditch field. If we want to find him before the second task. We need to be quick" Cedric spoke as we walked to the Hufflepuff Common room.

We went up to his room and he threw me a broom and he grabbed one for himself.

"I don't think he could of gone far." I said.

"Depends who he's with. I know that guy. He cant run fast." Cedric opened the window.

"Follow me." He demanded as he got on his broom and flew out the window.

"We have doors for a reason." I complained as I got on my broom.

His other roommate, Newt walked in and looked at me.

"You never saw me." I pointed at him. "Is that my broom?" He asked.

"Maybe? And even if so I don't really care" I flew out of the window.

I caught up with Cedric and started flying past the quidditch field.

"You take east. I'll take south. If you see anything, shout. The echos get far. If you don't meet back at the field." I said.

"Alright" Cedric nodded as he flew the other way. I flew a bit low and started looking south. I past by a few centaurs and waved. Until one of them stopped me.

"What are you doing out here, kid?" He asked. "Just looking for a guy. Hufflepuff, Levi Bridgeham." I said.

"We'll keep an eye out" Another Centaur spoke.

"Thanks." I thanked as I flew away. I kept flying south and didn't find anything related to Levi.

*Cedric's POV*

I was flying through the forest looking as much as I could. Levi was my best friend. He can't be far. That idiot can't even get up to open a butterbeer.

I flew past a small tree and saw a Hufflepuff tie on the ground. I grabbed it and it was Levi's. It had the writing on the tie. "Property of Levi Bridgeham". He always wrote his name on everything.

This still doesn't even make sense. Levi would never cheat on Camilla. He loved her. That's why I trusted him dating her. I looked a few steps away from the tree and saw dried up blood in the leaves.