𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮- 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

HARRY'S CONFESSION CHAPTER FORTY- FIVE

HARRY'S CONFESSION
CHAPTER FORTY- FIVE

"Aurora?" I whispered.

Her head snapped turning to look at me.

"No, no you can't be near me. Go!" Aurora slowly backed up. She was wearing a black robe with tears falling from her brown eyes.

"Aurora. You're here!" I started walking up to her.

"Stop! Y/n! Please go away! You don't understand!" Aurora whispered as she sobbed.

"Where have you been?" I asked as I was still walking up to her as she was stepping back.

"Y/n!" Blaise's ghost appeared in front of me.

"Go back to the burrow now!" Blaise whispered.

"What? No? I'm not leaving Aurora! I just found her!" I whispered.

"It's not safe here!" Draco shouted as he appeared from in the forest grabbed Aurora.

"Draco! Come on guys! I can take you guys back home and everything will be fine!" I begged.

"Go back home, y/n." Aurora spoke.

"No!" I shouted.

"There coming. Blaise. Get her out of here." Draco grabbed Aurora hand and ran more deep into the forest.

"What-"

"Let's go!" Blaise shouted.

He grabbed my arm. I could not feel the touch but I knew it was there. A harsh tug and we were running through the forest, him leading me the way out.

Once I was lead back to the Burrow, We saw Harry sitting underneath a tree outside.

"Potter!" Blaise shouted as he dragged me over to him.

"Blaise? What's wrong?" Harry asked. He turned over and looked at me and sighed.

"I'm sorry about earlier. It was selfish of me to get in the way of yours and Cedric's relationship." Harry frowned.

"What does that have to do with right now?" Blaise spoke.

"There's more important things going on right now!" Blaise spoke.