𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"A NEW BEGINNING" CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"A NEW BEGINNING"
CHAPTER SIXTEEN

*y/n's POV*

"He didn't even bother to say sorry?" Blaise said as we were sitting in the Slytherin common room.

"There's not much he could have said. I'm just glad he knows the truth-"

Then Aurora came running into the common room with blood on her hands and she washed it off.

"Did you kill someone?" Draco asked.

"And was it Cedric?" Blaise joked.

"I wish. It was Camilla. She was talking crap about y/n before Magic's of History so I confronted her and things got out of hand."

"Then she made this stupid excuse saying "That was before I knew what happened to y/n" Aurora quoted.

"That was because Cedric told her right before class started" Draco said.

"That's why they were late" Blaise added.

"Ohhhhh. Well. My bad" Aurora shrugged as she sat next to me.

"What'd your do to her?" I asked.

"She just got a bloody nose and maybe a broken leg. She won't die" Aurora spoke.

Then we saw a portal open and 2 figures walked out as it closed.

It was Lani and another dude.

"Lani?" I asked.

"Tom! I told you Ravenclaw common room! Not Slytherin!" Lani whispered to the guy.

"You guys didn't see me. Okay?" Lani said as she walked out.

"Is she cheating on Harry?" Aurora asked.

"Wouldn't be surprised. Even before she left, Potter's rarely been talking to her" Draco scrawled.

"Uh, which one of you guys is y/n?" The guy who was with lani spoke.

"Me." I answered.

"Well uh, there's a girl waiting out there for you." He said.

"I'll come with, just in case it's Cho." Aurora whispered.

"Whats wrong with Cho?" I asked.