𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

"YOU'RE GONNA DO GREAT" CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

"That's what I was saying! And now I got detention!" Levi stated.

I was walking with Levi to the gryffindor common room to go meet up with Camilla and Aurora.

"Well it's Umbridge. If you just breath she'll give you detention." We laughed.

"Y/N! LEVI!"

We turned our heads and a slytherin boy was running up to us. He was very tall, he has green eyes, Black hair and glasses.

"Wow! You're so short in person form!" He smiled as he pulled me into a hug.

"Uh, who are you?" Levi said pulling me out of the hug.

"Oh yeah, I'm Kyle!" He smiled.

"Are you new?" I asked.

"No! Like I'm Kyle. Hermione changed me into human form!" Kyle said.

"Oh my Merlin! Gosh your tall!" I hugged him.

"Does Camilla know?" Levi asked as he hugged Kyle.

"Uh no, I'm trying to look for her right now." Kyle explained.

"How did get into your house already?" I asked.

"Professor dumbledore put the hat on my head. That hat basically screamed at me Slytherin. But I'm nice to you guys just a prick to everyone else" Kyle laughed.

A girl waved at Levi and smirked at him.

"Hey uh, cut the plans. I'll see you at the first task. Good luck" Levi patted my back and ran over to the girl.

"Who's that?" Kyle asked.

"I don't know. Maybe it's his cousin or something" I shrugged.

"Come on, I'm sure Camilla's excited to see you" I said as we ran up to the gryffindor house.

We ran into the common room and Camilla, Aurora and Oliver were staring at us.

"Ugh we got another new Slytherin" Aurora rolled her eyes.

"Okay Aurora" Kyle quoted.