𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

"THIS IS GONNA BE A FUN COMPETITION" CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

a month has past since Valentine's Day and today was the day we put our names in the goblet of fire. I've been lettering mother and father recently from how nervous I was but I think I'll be okay. I have been doing a lot of study's recently.

We were all standing around the goblet in a circle. Cedric was talking to his Hufflepuff friends while I was next to Aurora, Camilla, And Blaise.

"Is this hand writing good?" I asked.

"It's fine, your not giving the paper to anyone important" Camilla said.

"What if they can't read my handwriting?" I asked.

Cedric stepped in the ring of fire and placed his name into the goblet and the fire.

The fire flamed up and we all clapped. He ran to his Hufflepuff friends and tackled them with a hug.

"You got this." Aurora patted my back.

"What if I don't" I mumbled.

"What's the worst that could happen- Oh dracos here. DRACO!" Aurora yelled as she ran off.

"Toxic" Kyle mumbled.

"I think you should do it. For the spider" Camilla pointed at Kyle on her shoulder.

"Oh yeah, what happened to Cho. I haven't seen her since the quidditch game last month" Blaise asked.

"Let's just say she won't be coming back to hogwarts anytime soon" Camilla scoffed.

"Hey!" Cedric came running up to us.

"Are you gonna do it?" He asked.

"Yeah." I cleared my throat.

I walked into the circle of fire and looked at the goblet. I walked around it unconsciously and stared at the goblet. I looked back at Blaise and he nodded his head.

I hesitantly put my name into the fire. Nothing happens at first. Then it lit up and everyone clapped. I smiled and ran back to my friends and gave them a hug.

"See, you were nervous for nothing!" Blaise smiled as I hugged him.

"Oh crap. We missed it!" Hermione yelled as she shoved through the crowd with Harry and Ron.