𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

"FLASHBACKS" CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

"FLASHBACKS"
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

I saw a bright light and I opened my eyes to see I was in the hospital wing. I looked around and saw a nurses walking around until one of them came up to me.

"Your alive!" She cheered.

"Blaise." I spoke.

"Where's Blaise." I asked. She frowned and looked down.

"I don't think I should be the one to tell you that." She mumbled as she walked away.

I got up and ran to the Slytherin house. I ran into the common room that was empty.

"BLAISE!" I yelled as I ran upstairs.

"AURORA!" I yelled.

"DRACO!" I yelled as I broke open Blaise and Draco's dorm.

I looked around and saw a note sticking out from a book Blaise used to read everyday.

I grabbed the paper and opened it up.

by the time your reading this. I'm most likely dead. I'm sorry okay. I didn't want to join this stupid cult bull shit. Mom and dad forced me against my own will. Mother was never sick. They work for the dark lord. They're evil.

Y/n, I'm sorry. I didn't want to do this. I probably hurt you. But I'm going to do what I can to protect you. I'm never breaking that promise. I love you.

- Blaise Zabini

Ocard pleh

I teared up as my arms were shaking from reading the note.

"Y/n?" Summer peaked her head into the dorm.

"You're awake! After 2 weeks!" Kyle ran up to me.

"Is he..." I teared up.

"Who?" Summer asked. "Blaise." I answered.

"Is he.." I mumbled. "I'm sorry.." Kyle looked down at the ground.

"No. This isn't real." I said.

"Blaise isn't dead! He's perfectly fine! I know he is! He cant be dead!" I shouted.

I ran out of the Slytherin house into the gryffindor common room with Kyle and Summer chasing me.